55-year-old woman loves ‘breaking fashion rules’ and ‘won’t stop wearing mini skirts’

laura mixtapemomma

Laura, also called @mixtapemomma on TikTok (Picture: TIKTOK @mixtapemomma)

Laura, who lives in America, usually defies the stereotype of a lady in her fifties by posting movies of herself on her account, , carrying mini skirts and crop tops.

In a single clip, Laura instructed her followers: “Breaking any guidelines of ‘no miniskirts after the age of 35’. The brand new 50-year-olds don't have any boundaries. Style traits reveal quick skirts.”

She was seen stepping out of a automotive in sluggish movement carrying neon pink sun shades, a white bandeau high and a gray mini skirt with a pair of heels.

In one other video, she shared her recommendation for gaining confidence: “By no means, ever, be fundamental for no person. Be the most effective you, not a second charge of another person.

“Embrace you, your uniqueness and put on it with confidence. Shine shiny and let it burn!"

:

laura mixtapemomma

Laura likes to put on mini skirts, heels and crop tops (Picture: TIKTOK @mixtapemomma)

Laura shared an image of herself from 2015, the place she appeared bigger and defined her transformation.

“Watch for it!” She captioned it. "90 % of the meal with no white flour, sugar and processed meals. It took me seven years of lean and vitality of a 35-year-old!"

In one other video, she defined her weight loss program adjustments additional: “I’ve by no means stopped understanding. However I used to be 40lb heavier [in 2015] - I used to be tremendous sturdy, however I had this [layer of] fats over me.”

She stated when she went “via menopause”, her “physique obtained somewhat out of whack”.

“For me, it was the sugar, the white flour and processed meals. You wish to kick that to the curb and get again to the fundamentals like your grandparents ate - [everything] simply [in] moderation.”

Do not miss... [ADVICE] [NEW RESEARCH] [COMMENT]

laura mixtapemomma

Laura in 2015 (left) and Laura extra just lately (proper) (Picture: TIKTIK @mixtapemomma)

When it comes to train, Laura, who's a private coach, works out usually: “I levelled up my health programme with two 30-minute courses every week with the Axle Barbell system, and I’ve seen adjustments in my shoulders, my core, my legs. I adore it.”

One commented on her transformation: “Wow! Very inspiring. Thanks for sharing!”

One other added: “You continue to seemed good earlier than however being athletic and extra assured appears to be like nice on you.”

A 3rd wrote: “Wooow my compliments for dropping a lot weight and gaining a really engaging physique once more.”

One congratulated Laura: “Like positive wine, the older she will get the higher she appears to be like, completely attractive!"

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post