Jennifer Aniston Confirms She’s Tried IVF & More To Get Pregnant & Admits ‘That Ship Has Sailed’ Now


Jennifer Aniston opened up about her 'difficult' course of to get pregnant, which sadly did not pan out for the actress, in a brand new interview with 'Attract.'

Jennifer Aniston, 53, revealed that she tried, and failed, to get pregnant a number of years in the past, in a brand new interview with Attract for the journal’s December 2022 concern. “It was a difficult street for me, the baby-making street,” the Pals alum instructed the publication. Jennifer, who has been subjected to being pregnant rumors up to now, admitted that “no one” is aware of about her newest efforts to have a child. Till now.

Jennifer Aniston
Jennifer Aniston covers ‘Attract’ for the Dec. 2022 concern (Photograph: Zoey Grossman for Attract)

“All of the years and years and years of hypothesis… It was actually laborious,” Jennifer defined. “I used to be going via IVF, consuming Chinese language teas, you identify it. I used to be throwing every thing at it. I'd’ve given something if somebody had stated to me, ‘Freeze your eggs. Do your self a favor.’ You simply don’t assume it. So right here I'm at the moment. The ship has sailed.”

The Morning Present star stated she has “zero regrets” about how her journey to get pregnant performed out. “I really really feel a bit reduction now as a result of there is no such thing as a extra, ‘Can I? Possibly. Possibly. Possibly.’ I don’t have to consider that anymore,” she stated. Jennifer additionally addressed how the media’s concentrate on her not having any kids created the “narrative that I used to be simply egocentric” and solely “cared about my profession.”

“And God forbid a lady is profitable and doesn’t have a baby,” the Emmy Award winner additionally stated. “And the rationale my husband left me, why we broke up and ended our marriage, was as a result of I wouldn’t give him a child. It was absolute lies. I don’t have something to cover at this level.” Jennifer was notably married to Brad Pitt from 2000 to 2005, and Justin Therouxfrom 2015 to 2017.

Jennifer Aniston
Jennifer Aniston covers ‘Attract’ for the journal’s Dec. 2022 concern (Photograph: Zoey Grossman for Attract)

For years, Jennifer has been scrutinized and questioned about her determination to not have kids. In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter final December, the actress famous that she “used to take all of it very private,” however has since moved on. “It’s like, ‘You don't have any clue what’s going with me personally, medically, why I can’t … can I've youngsters?’ They don’t know something, and it was actually hurtful and simply nasty,” she defined.

As for her relationship life, Jennifer instructed Howard Stern in October 2019 that she desires to satisfy her subsequent associate naturally, after he supplied to search out an important man for her. “Hear, I simply don’t like being arrange. I don’t prefer it. Hate it,” she stated.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post