Maggie Lindemann Gets Ready To Party With Her Exclusive Song Picks For ‘The Sound Of Halloween’


Get able to throw some inexperienced along with your orange and black decorations as a result of Maggie Lindemann – recent off of releasing her new 'SUCKERPUNCH' album – picks her songs for 'The Sound Of Halloween.'

Boo! It’s Halloween! All through October, HollywoodLife is operating The Sound Of Halloweenthe place a few of your favourite fiends of the music, films, tv, and popular culture worlds decide songs that ought to be in your Halloween 2022 playlist. Immediately, singer-songwriter Maggie Lindemann shares her picks for this 12 months’s spooky extravaganza.

(Courtesy of Maggie Lindemann)

For a lot of of Maggie’s followers, this Halloween would be the vacation the place they’re blasting her new album on repeat. She launched SUCKERPUNCH in September and celebrated the venture’s arrival by giving like to her die-hard supporters. “Seven years within the making. I can’t consider I’m lastly capable of launch an album,” she wrote on Instagram. “A lot has gone into this over time, greater than I may ever clarify. However I’m so grateful for everybody concerned, everybody who helped make this doable. I might have by no means been capable of create this with out completely everybody that had been in my life all through the years, good and unhealthy. Thanks guys, for being affected person. I really like u. I really like this venture. thank u thank u thank u.”

Followers will really feel the love in Los Angeles and New York Metropolis at two sold-out exhibits at The Moroccan Lounge and The Mercury Lounge. From there, Maggie will paint the city Suckerpunch inexperienced, proper in time for Halloween. Talking of which, Maggie – a self-described Tim Burton fanatic (and sure candidate to play Lydia Deetz’s little one in the event that they ever reboot the Beetlejuice franchise ) —  may reap the benefits of being in The Huge (Rotten) Apple by popping by NYC’s famed Beetle Home for a chunk. As she prepares to get pleasure from some Burton-inspired culinary delights, listed below are her picks for The Sound Of Halloween playlist.

Maggie Lindemann’s Halloween Playlist Picks

The Nightmare Earlier than Christmas, “This Is Halloween”

Lana Del Rey, “As soon as Upon A Dream”

Maggie Lindemann, “Woman Subsequent Door”

(Editor’s Word: As a result of “This Is Halloween” has been added already, we’ve included Maggie’s “Woman Subsequent Door” off of her not too long ago launched album SUCKERPUNCH as an addition.)

HollywoodLife: What's your most distinguished Halloween reminiscence?

Maggie: This household that I went to highschool with used to throw these Halloween events yearly. They’d go all out after which we’d all go trick or treating. I used to be at all times so excited to go to these and dress up.

What do you assume would be the hottest Halloween costume this 12 months? What SHOULD be, in your thoughts?  

Hmmmmm, I feel Maxine from X will likely be a very huge one this 12 months, and rightfully so.

(Courtesy of Maggie Lindemann

Do you've gotten any specific October/Halloween traditions? 

Partying, [laughs]. I really like Halloween, so I at all times should exit and get together

What horror film would you star in if given a funds and free vary to do no matter? You possibly can remake any movie of the previous, or you may create your individual.

Ahhh, I want I may’ve been in X or Jennifer’s Physique. I really like these ones.

What’s on faucet for October and the remainder of the 12 months? 

I've my first headlining exhibits in October. I’m so excited. I've by no means achieved exhibits of my very own. And the remainder of the 12 months, simply doing festivals and dealing.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post