"Back to the Future" stars Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd reunite at New York Comic Con

"Again to the Future" followers went wild Saturday when actors Michael J. Fox, 61, and Christopher Lloyd, 83, reunited onstage at New York Comedian Con.

The pair from the sci-fi comedy, which debuted 37 years in the past, had been seen embracing one another with a hug in the beginning of a panel. In line with SYFY.com, the 2 reminisced over their roles as Marty McFly and Doc Brown.

"I cherish these moments! Thanks to @newyorkcomiccon , my pricey good friend @realmikejfox , and most significantly all you fantastic followers who present up 12 months after 12 months. That is all due to you! That is heavy!" Lloyd posted on his Instagram

Fox additionally spoke to followers about being identified with Parkinson's illness in 1991, when he was 29 years previous, SYFY.com studies.

"You guys have given me my complete life," Fox stated. "The perfect factor that occurred in my life was this factor. Parkinson's is a present. I've stated to folks it is a reward and so they say, 'You are nuts.' I say, 'Yeah, nevertheless it's the reward that retains on taking.' However it's a present and I would not change it for something ... It is not about what I've, it is about what I have been given."

In 2023, New York Comedian Con is scheduled to be held Oct. 12-15 on the Javits Middle in New York Metropolis.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post