Drake’s Girlfriend History, From First Love Keshia To Rihanna To J.Lo To Now


Evidently Drake has had extra loves than he is had songs on the Scorching 100 – and he is had plenty of hits! This is a glance again at his courting historical past.

At this level, it’s simpler to checklist off the people who Drakehasn’t dated. Like Brad Pitt, Drake can’t stand beside a girl with out somebody linking them romantically. Since placing his performing days behind and adopting his hip-hop persona, the person born Aubrey Drake Graham has been romantically linked to a spread of various ladies.

Drake has been romantically linked to Teyana Taylor, Taraji P. Henson, dancer Maliah Michel, Serena Williams, Rita Ora, Cyn Santana, Tatyana Ali, Blac Chyna, Bernice Burgos, Amber Rose, Zoe Kravitz, and Bella Hadid, to call just a few. Drizzy reportedly will get round, one thing he made enjoyable of in his “Falling Again” music video when he married round two-dozen influencers (Drake’s finest man for the marriage was Tristan Thompson, another person who has had his justifiable share of affairs.) There had been even rumors that Drake connected with Kim Kardashian due to the In My Emotions lyrics (“Kiki, do you like me?”), which received Kanye “Ye” West all up in his emotions. To not point out that second that Drake was linked to Kylie Jenner in 2019, although neither acknowledged the rumored relationship.

With so many allegations and innuendos flying round, right here’s a have a look at Drake’s romantic historical past on the subject of relationships and girlfriends (and one explicit date involving a 2 Broke Women star).

Keisha Chanté

Actress and singer Keshia Chanté is the precise “KiKi” from “In My Emotions,” and she or he occurs to be Drake’s first girlfriend. Drake confirmed this romance throughout the 2022 OVO Fest. “This subsequent particular person coming to the stage, I used to get in my mother’s automobile, and I used to drive all the way in which to the west for this one proper right here, you're feeling me? So, I've to personally introduce her,” Drake advised the group.

“That is my first girlfriend I ever had in my life. An actual legend, anyone I like with all of my coronary heart,” he added. “Make some noise for Keisha Chante.”

Keisha paid tribute to the July 29 night time with an Instagram publish. “I’ve by no means seen the town come collectively like that! It was every thing. A dream solely [Drake] might make true. Essentially the most heartfelt & significant introduction I’ve ever had. Aubs, I like you for all times,” she captioned a gallery of her efficiency.

Drake and Keisha dated up till the mid-2000s. Keisha was the primary, however she wouldn’t be the final.

Jade Lee

One in every of Drake’s different early loves was Jade Lee, the girl who impressed his tune, “Karaoke.” Drake rapped, “Isn’t it ironic that the lady I wanna marry is a marriage planner? / Then tells me my life’s an excessive amount of after which strikes to Atlanta / I do know they are saying the primary love is the sweetest, however that first minimize is the deepest.” In 2012, Jade and Drake reunited, per VladTV. Jade posted a photograph of her and Drake in Atlanta, together with the caption, “10 Years in the past, we use to dream about being a rapper and an occasion planner.”

Bria Myles

Although Drake and Bria Myles dated from 2008 to 2009, she left an affect on him. Drake wrote “Bria’s Interlude” on So Far Gone, which he would later clarify to MTV. “I used to be smitten over this lady from L.A., and I began writing a tune about her,” he stated, per BET. “Quite a lot of the R&B [I do] is actually based mostly off ladies that come into my life and encourage me to talk to them in tune and say what I by no means would expose on only a speaking stage.”

Catya Washington

That is one which Drake hasn’t acknowledged, however Catya Washington stated she and Drake had been an merchandise within the early 2010s. “I used to be in love. He was in love. I’m talkin’ household dinners, we in Entire Meals pushing the cart round, it was an everyday relationship,” she advised Scorching 107.9 in 2011, per Vibe. Catya met on the set of his “Greatest I Ever Had” video, and sparks instantly started to fly. “We began courting in a month; it went from 0-60,” she stated.

“However he began getting a bit of bit too free,” she stated. “He pops up in tabloids with [Maliah Michel]. Journeys to Jamaica that I wasn’t invited to and by no means heard about. I’m from South Philly. You recognize we don’t go for that. That was my dude, not anyone I used to be simply kickin’ it with.”

Rihanna

Arguably Drake’s greatest and most vital long-term relationship, the “God’s Plan” rapper first started courting Rihanna in 2009, 4 years after they first met (he was DJing at a Toronto restaurant, and she or he was filming the video for “Pon de Replay”). The romance fizzled afterward. “I used to be a pawn,” Drake advised The New York Instances in 2010. “You recognize what she was doing to me? She was doing precisely what I’ve performed to so many ladies all through my life, which is present them high quality time, then disappear. I used to be like, ‘Wow, this feels horrible.’ ”

Drake and Rihanna would have an on-again/off-again relationship for the following decade or so. They reunited in 2010 however broke up by 2011. After her 2010s romance with Chris Brown, Rhianna received again with Drake in 2016.

“We love the movies, which change their inventive imaginative and prescient from yr to yr. However most of all, we love the girl who hasn’t modified since day one,” Drake stated throughout his shock look on the 2016 MTV Video Music Awards. Drake introduced Rihanna with that yr’s Vanguard Award, calling her “she’s somebody I’ve been in love with since I used to be 22 years outdated, she’s considered one of my finest pals on this planet. All my grownup life, I’ve seemed as much as her although she’s youthful than me. She’s a residing, respiration legend in our business.”

Nonetheless, the romance light as soon as once more, and by Spring 2017, it was over. “Ready by means of that [MTV VMAs] speech was in all probability probably the most uncomfortable half. I don’t like too many compliments; I don’t wish to be placed on blast,” Rihanna advised Voguein 2018. “We don’t have a friendship now, however we’re not enemies both. It's what it's.”

Round 2018, Drake had his personal private drama, courtesy of Pusha T revealing Drake’s secret child. By that point, Rihanna had already moved on with Hassan Jameel. In Could 2022, Rihanna gave beginning to her first youngster, a bay boy she welcomed with father A$AP Rocky.

Kat Dennings

Drake and Kat Dennings went on one date collectively, however the story reveals how Drake’s thirst continues to get him linked to so many ladies. “Kat Dennings, I simply wakened away from bed to let you realize you had been a dime on Conan tonight,” Drake tweeted in 2011. He then tweeted on to the Thor star, “I’m so pleased with you.”

Shutterstock

“What occurred was, and I’m glad we’re speaking about this, Drake was tremendous good and stated one thing on Twitter about me,” she stated on Chelsea Recently, per E! Information. “I didn’t notice that occurred. So after I received dwelling, I had, like, 50,000 new followers out of nowhere…they had been like, ‘F**okay you, Kat Dennings’ and ‘You may’t take Drake from me. He’s mine.’ After which I noticed what had occurred, after which we began speaking, and he’s tremendous, tremendous good. He’s a beautiful particular person. He’s a pleasant man.”

Kat stated that she and Drake received sushi collectively on a “non-date” and was overwhelmed by the sheer variety of folks in his entourage and safety element.

Hailey Bieber

Shutterstock

Much like how Drake’s relationship with Kim Kardashian was all smoke and no hearth, Drake was briefly linked to the longer term Mrs. Justin Bieber. In early 2016, Drake spent a while with Hailey Bieber (née Baldwin.) What actually received the rumor mill working was how Drake wore an “h” pendant whereas leaving The Good Man in Los Angeles. The $500 Jennifer Fisher pendant was equivalent to at least one that Hailey was noticed sporting earlier, suggesting she gave him one thing to recollect her by.

Nonetheless, she would later clarify that they had been simply pals. “I’ve identified [Drake] for a very long time, I don’t know if folks actually know that,” she advised E! Information on the iHeart Radio A lot Music Video Awards. She stated he was a “nice buddy” however nothing extra.

Jennifer Lopez

 

Jennifer Lopez and Drake had been in one another’s orbits years earlier than she posted the now-infamous picture of them cuddling collectively in entrance of what seems to be a fire. After Drake appeared surprised by J.Lo’s look on the 2013 Grammy Awards (per Capital Xtra), the 2 reunited at J.Lo’s Las Vegas present in 2016. The 2 appeared collectively in public just a few extra occasions, sparking extra rumors of a romance. Then, on Dec. 28, 2016, J.Lo posted the image.

The couple attended a “Winter Wonderland” celebration collectively, however the romance shortly fizzled out (a standard theme in Drake’s life.) J.Lo would start courting Alex Rodriguez earlier than calling that off to reunite with Ben Affleck (whom she would marry in 2022.)

Sophie Brussaux

“I needed to come to phrases with the truth that it’s not a perhaps / That s–t is in stone, sealed and signed / She’s not my lover like Billie Jean, however the child is mine,” Drake raps on “march 14,” off of his 2018 album, Scorpion. The child in query is Adonis, Drake’s youngster with Sophie Bressaux. Sophie was as soon as an grownup movie star, however now reportedly lives in Paris and has discovered a ardour for portray below the identify “Sophie B.”

In line with her web site, Sophie is “an award-winning and revealed artist who combines her fascination for cultural & social paradigms with a love of colourful pop-art & symbolism” (h/t Nicki Swift). She can be the founder and inventive director of Arts Assist, a non-profit group.

The 2 reportedly met throughout his Boy Meets World tour in 2017. Adonis was born on Oct. 12, 2017, however Drake saved his son’s existence a secret till rival Pusha T uncovered him in “The Story of Adidon.” Drake advised Rap Radarin 2019 that he was initially not sure if he was the daddy since he has a historical past of girls claiming they’ve gotten him pregnant.

Since acknowledging their son, Drake has helped co-parent Adonis with Sophie.

Suede Brooks?

Drake prompted one other stir in July 2022 when he was noticed using round a yacht in St. Tropez with YouTube star Suede Brooks. The 21-year-old girl (Drake, on the time, was 35) wore an off-shoulder shirt bearing a skeleton’s ribcage on the entrance over a bikini. The 2 didn’t do something to point they had been a pair, however they did spend the day along with pals on a raft. That was sufficient to trigger hypothesis that Drake may need discovered his subsequent girlfriend.

 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post