Dick Van Dyke, 96, Sings & Dances With His Wife Arlene Silver, 50, In New Music Video

Dick Van Dyke is wanting as nice as ever in a brand new music video as he dances and sings subsequent to his spouse, Arlene Silver.

Dick Van Dyke‘s nonetheless acquired it! The legendary actor, singer, and dancer, 96, and his former make-up artist spouse, Arlene Silver, 50, shared an adorably quaint music video on Feb. 14, simply in time for Valentine’s Day! At 4 years wanting 100 – and with a profession spanning over six a long time — Dick can nonetheless transfer higher than somebody half his age.

The Mary Poppins star wore an off-the-cuff inexperienced button down sweater over a white button down shirt for the event and paired it with darkish pants. In the meantime, Arlene wore black pants and heels and a black prime underneath a seafoam inexperienced cardigan for the video, the place they sang and danced to “Everyone Loves a Lover” that includes backup vocals from The Vantastix.

The Chitty Chitty Bang Bang performer and the the previous make-up artist have been married for nearly a decade after first assembly on the SAG Awards in 2005 when she was working as a make-up artist. “I bear in mind seeing Dick on the catering desk together with his bow tie and his huge smile,” she instructed The Huffington Publish. “Proper once I sat down, he was sitting subsequent to me. He mentioned, ‘Hello, I’m Dick.’ The very first thing I requested him was, ‘Weren’t you in Mary Poppins?'” After all, he had his star making flip within the Disney movie, alongside a younger Julie Andrews.

Arlene Silver, Dick Van Dyke
Dick Van Dyke & spouse Arlene Silver attend the premiere of ‘Mary Poppins Returns’ ( AFF-USA/Shutterstock).

Dick additionally confirmed within the above video how he’s nonetheless going robust in his 90s — and he possible has his exercise routines to thank for it! “I’m 95. And lots of my associates received’t do these,” the performer instructed CBS This Morning on June 1, 2021 whereas doing sit-ups and different limbering workout routines. “All you previous guys on the market, hearken to me, I’m telling you. You may maintain going for — I’m nonetheless dancing — and singing!”

Dick — who was one of many 5 artists celebrated by the Kennedy Heart in 2021– credit his love of nice traditional bodily comedians as an inspiration for his profession. “I had all the time been an admirer of Buster Keaton and Laurel & Hardy. In order a child, I practiced falling. And I had labored all of it out,” he mentioned, including that he “stole every little thing” from Stan Laurel. “I instructed stand that, and he mentioned, ‘Sure, I do know.’” 5 a long time after Laurel’s loss of life in 1965, Dick goes robust, telling the morning information outlet he considers himself an “energetic” actor.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post