Liam Payne splits with model Kate Cassidy after 'struggle to keep relationship alive'

Liam Payne and Kate Cassidy have reportedly called time on their relationship

Liam Payne and Kate Cassidy have reportedly referred to as time on their relationship (Picture: GETTY)

Liam Payne, 29, is reportedly single as soon as once more with girlfriend Kate Cassidy, 24, has moved again to the US following their ten-month romance.

The previous couple had been residing collectively at his residence in London, with the pair "mutually" deciding to finish the connection.

The supply advised : "There was no massive row or something - it simply ran its course they usually each mutually determined to go their separate methods.

"Liam is aware of it’s the best resolution, he is been throwing himself into his music and the remainder of the 12 months he's jam full of work.

"In reality attempting to juggle his profession and maintain his relationship alive all through the summer time and into autumn was at all times going to be difficult - they each realised that."

:

Liam Payne and Kate reportedly

Liam Payne and Kate reportedly "mutually" referred to as time on their romance (Picture: GETTY)

Liam Payne previously shared his love for Kate Cassidy

Liam Payne beforehand shared his love for Kate Cassidy (Picture: GETTY)

In April, Liam and Kate had been final pictured collectively after they loved an evening out on the PrettyLittleThing showroom launch celebration.

They went public with their romance again in October, making their pink carpet debut on the British Trend Awards shortly earlier than Christmas.

Talking in June 2021, whereas on a break from ex-fiancé Maya Henry, the previous One Course star admits he struggles with regards to the world of courting.

He advised Steven Bartlett on the Diary of a CEO podcast: "I really feel like greater than something at this level, I’m extra dissatisfied in myself that I carry on hurting individuals. That annoys me.

DON'T MISS... [COMMENT] [NEWS]

Liam Payne was previously engaged to Maya Henry

Liam Payne was beforehand engaged to Maya Henry (Picture: GETTY)

"I’ve simply not been superb at relationships. And I do know what my sample of issues is with relationships at this level.

"I’m simply not superb at them so I simply have to work on myself earlier than I put myself on to anyone else."

Liam dated Maya from 2019 to 2022, with Liam popping the query in August 2020.

He additionally beforehand dated Cheryl, with the previous couple welcoming their son Bear Payne in 2017.

In December, Liam hit again at a social media consumer who claims Kate was solely with Liam due to his spectacular fortune.

Liam Payne has his son Bear with singer Cheryl

Liam Payne has his son Bear with singer Cheryl (Picture: GETTY)

Liam responded by screenshotting the message and placing it on his Tales and gushing over his new romance.

He mentioned: "Gotta say you possibly can inform me something and I could not be turned, I've by no means felt a love like I do for Katelyn. We make one another higher individuals.

"If it was only for the cash I might give her all of it.

"It isn't although (please keep in mind I am hella horny) and I do know I am enjoyable and a lovable particular person.

"And I do not give a f*** to say that for the primary time in my life, I am blissful to be me and that is priceless."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post