Lewis Hamilton suggests his next career move if Mercedes don't buck their ideas up

Lewis Hamilton

Lewis Hamilton has a plan in place if he leaves Mercedes and F1 (Picture: GETTY)

has a plan in place for his subsequent profession transfer if don't provide you with the products. The seven-time F1 world champion is open to competing in a unique sport following a disappointing 12 months with the Brackley-based crew.

Mercedes' struggles started initially of final season. Hamilton, who narrowly missed out on his record-equalling eighth championship in 2021, didn't win a single race in 2022 and completed sixth within the standings.

This 12 months hasn't gone significantly better up to now. His solely podium end within the first 5 races of the marketing campaign got here on the Australian Grand Prix in early April.

Hamilton's contract expires on the finish of 2023. The 38-year-old has beforehand said he shall be dedicated to Mercedes even when they've a tough season.

Learn extra... [BLOG]

But when he modifies his thoughts, Hamilton has loads of concepts to fall again on. Talking forward of the Miami Grand Prix, the place he completed sixth, Hamilton mentioned he could be excited by attempting out different motorsports similar to NASCAR, MotoGP or IndyCar.

He mentioned: "I did a automotive swap with Tony Stewart years in the past, which was enjoyable. I might like to strive it [NASCAR] at some stage. It is not a dream for me to go race one other collection, however I'm an admirer.

"I am a fan of racing and different sports activities. So I want to strive it. I might like to swap with Valentino Rossi and check out Moto GP. I generally watch IndyCar and would like to strive a kind of at some stage."

Do not miss... [STATS] [QUOTES]

Lewis Hamilton

Lewis Hamilton has had only one podium end up to now this season (Picture: GETTY)

Nonetheless, Hamilton just isn't prepared to surrender on System One simply but and nonetheless feels he's in his "prime". Finally month's Azerbaijan Grand Prix, he advised : "I do not plan on stopping any time quickly.

"I am not on the finish of my profession, I am not within the downhill slope of my profession. I am in my prime. All of it will depend on how exhausting I need to work and preserve myself in my prime, when it comes to bodily and psychological functionality.

"For those who take a look at LeBron [James], for those who take a look at Tom Brady, they've proven that it may be sustained for so long as you might be devoted sufficient to place the power and time in. Proper now, I do not plan on altering, I solely plan on including to the drive and the motivation and to being higher. I am massively pushed."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post