‘I travel 6,500 miles to save money on my hair appointments - it’s worth it’

The content creator

The content material creator makes a holidays out of her hair appointments (Picture: TikTok)

A girl who confronted colossal costs at her native hair salon realised she may have the identical remedies accomplished for much less cash by touring additional afield.

Content material creator Bryn Wright found that taking two annual journeys to Turkey have hair extensions fitted would price lower than going to her native salon.

Bryn would journey to Salt Lake Metropolis biannually to get her keratin hair extensions accomplished for a staggering price of $4,450, she defined.

A visit to Turkey however, with flights and lodging included, quantities to virtually half the value at simply $2,050, defined Bryn.

In a clip posted on earlier this yr, the content material creator introduced followers on a visit together with her to Turkey, explaining: “I simply flew all the way in which to Turkey to get my hair accomplished. And also you’re coming with me to the salon as we speak.

:

Normalize touring overseas for companies ✈️ Stylist: @bilalkaratayofficial ������

"I do know it sounds loopy to journey all the way in which all over the world for a hair appointment, the final time I did this folks have been so astounded that the video went viral and I really ended up on the information, I had Turkish guys in my DMs for months and I obtained numerous marriage proposals.

"Right here’s why going to Turkey to get your hair accomplished is so price it. I'm satisfied that Turkish hair stylists are the very best on the earth. I’m telling you, a number of hours within the salon there and they'll rework you into the most well liked model of your self."

US residents journey internationally for companies of all types, Bryn defined in her clip, however most do it for dental companies and hair transplants.

Do not miss... [COMMENT]

done

Bryn travels to overseas international locations twice a yr to have her hair accomplished (Picture: Getty)

"Costs within the US are uncontrolled," she added. "I like my US hair salon they usually’re good at what they do, however once they raised their costs for the hair extensions I get to $4,450 I made a decision that if I needed that hair, it was simply one other service I’d should go overseas for."

The TikToker has beforehand traveled to Thailand to get two dental cavities handled for simply $92, which is considerably lower than the $382 it might have price her within the US.

Realising that she would now not afford to have her hair accomplished stateside, Bryn determined to as an alternative put her finances in direction of a vacation in Turkey, the place she'd already earmarked some hair stylists.

"Though we are able to solely actually talk by means of Google translate, I fully belief him with my hair," added Bryn.

Observe our social media accounts right here on  and

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post