What time is I'm A Celeb on tonight?

is returning to with an All Stars version fronted by

The likes of Carol Vorderman, Jordan Banjo, Janice Dickinson and Phil Tufnell entered the camp in South Africa for the pre-recorded sequence.

The brand new particular is totally different from the Australian sequence by way of format, with campmates going face to face for the Bush Tucker Trials.

Viewers will be unable to vote for who they wish to see participate within the Trials, or who they want to see depart.

Specific.co.uk has all it is advisable find out about what time the brand new sequence will begin.

I'm A Celeb: Carol Vorderman

I am A Celeb: Carol Vorderman takes half in an consuming trial (Picture: ITV)

Viewers can tune into ITV1 and ITVX for the primary episode on April 24, from 9pm.

The premiere will air for 90 minutes till 10.30pm, with the next episodes airing for varied lengths.

For instance, the second episode will probably be barely shorter, coming to an finish at 10.15pm.

Nevertheless, all the episodes, which can air over three weeks, will start on the identical time.

Do not miss... [VIDEO] [DISCUSSION]

I'm A Celeb: All Stars cast

I am A Celeb: All Stars airs from 9pm on ITV (Picture: ITV)

The sequence was recorded in the summertime of 2022 in Kruger Nationwide Park, South Africa.

Forward of the sequence airing, the campmates mirrored on what they valued most concerning the expertise.

Former royal butler Paul Burrell stated: "It might be ridiculous to assume I may win this.

"I'm solely right here to have a great time, to entertain individuals and to make everybody snigger.”

I'm A Celeb: Ant and Dec

I am A Celeb: Ant and Dec current from South Africa (Picture: ITV)

Because the sequence was pre-recorded it seems the winner has already been topped, but viewers should wait three weeks to search out out who it's.

Former cricketer Phil gained the unique sequence again in 2003 however he stated this time round he merely needed to benefit from the expertise.

He stated: "I by no means had a recreation plan the primary time round and I gained’t this time both.

“There may be by no means a boring second once you watch I’m A Movie star and I'm trying ahead to being a part of the present over again.”

I am A Celeb All Stars airs on ITV on Monday, April 24 from 9pm

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post