Paul Burrell dealt crushing blow as star 'to quit' I'm a Celebrity in first week

might be again on Monday with a model new collection of All Stars, which can see the likes of , Carol Vorderman and Jordan Banjo heading to South Africa.

The comedy duo have swapped the Australian jungle for South Africa's Kruger Nationwide Park for the brand new collection of I am A Superstar...Get Me Out Of Right here!

Through the programme, the unique 9 campmates might be stunned with one other six celebrities in a stunning twist.

As an alternative of the general public vote, the campmates might be competing towards one another to develop into the primary ever I am A Superstar Legend.

Regardless of the ITV collection being pre-recorded, the bookmakers have already shared their predictions about who will depart first.

:

Paul Burrell

Paul Burrell dealt crushing blow as star 'to give up' I am a Superstar in first week (Picture: ITV)

Issues do not look too good for Paul Burrell, who might find yourself leaving the present early.

Discussing the possibilities of Paul quitting, Alex Apati of Ladbrokes instructed Specific.co.uk: "It has been some time since we have seen Paul Burrell don the I am A Superstar gear, however the odds counsel we cannot be seeing him in it for lengthy in South Africa, with an early exit on the playing cards."

Ladbrokes have given Paul odds of two/1 to give up within the first week of I am A Superstar.

In a latest interview with Lorraine Kelly, Paul thanked I am A Celeb for "saving" his life.

Do not miss... [WATCH] [VOTE]

Paul Burrell

Paul Burrell returned to I am a Superstar for the All Stars collection (Picture: GETTY)

He instructed the host it was medical checks carried out by the present which led to his most cancers analysis.

"I went for the medical [and] they discovered a raised PSA degree," he shared.

"I went to my GP and I stated to him, ‘Am I nonetheless in a position to do the present?’

"And he stated, ‘Look, this could wait till you get again [from filming] and once you get again, we’ll proceed with the investigations'.

Paul Burrell

Paul Burrell is likely one of the favourites to be booted out first (Picture: GETTY)

“So once I acquired again, then I had an MRI scan after which I had a biopsy after which they instructed me that I had most cancers, after which I needed to go on the trail of remedy.”

"I’m so grateful to ITV for choosing me to do the jungle as a result of with out that, I'd nonetheless be sat right here right this moment not understanding I had most cancers rising inside me," he went on.

"So my journey is a contented one. It is a rollercoaster of feelings and also you simply don’t know what’s going to occur to you subsequent.

"And mixing that with hormone remedy, which doesn’t assist, I get sizzling sweats and I’m very emotional and really drained, so it is a powerful expertise to undergo however I am getting by it."

I am A Superstar All Stars begins on Monday, April 24 at 9pm on ITV.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post