I'm A Celeb All Stars explained: How are celebrities voted off?

is returning to ITV with a model new All Stars sequence which can see winners and contestants from earlier seasons of the Australian present make a comeback.

are internet hosting the present from South Africa, the place the challenges are stated to be much more brutal than ever earlier than.

Because the present has already been filmed, there is not going to be a chance for viewers to vote off contestants.

As an alternative, it is going to be left within the fingers of the celebs to determine their fates.

Specific.co.uk has all that you must learn about how the voting course of works.

:

I'm A Celeb: All Stars

I am A Celeb: The All Stars forged in South Africa (Picture: ITV)

How are celebrities voted off in I am A Celeb All Stars?

The present is making its debut on Monday, April 24 and it'll air for 3 weeks.

Because the present has been pre-recorded, viewers will be unable to vote for who they want to see participate in Bush Tucker Trials.

As an alternative, the contestants will go face to face towards each other to be topped I am A Superstar Legend.

Contestant Jordan Banjo has defined how the campmates have the power to vote each other off.

He appeared on The One Present alongside together with his I am A Celeb co-star, Carol Vorderman.

Do not miss... [DISCUSSION] [VIDEO]

I'm A Celeb: Ant and Dec

I am A Celeb: Ant and Dec host the All Stars sequence (Picture: ITV)

Alex Jones stated of the brand new system: "That's troublesome although, is not it? As a result of normally, it is the general public is not it?"

Roman Kemp requested: "So how does that go down? So you've got head-to-head trials towards one another however you may as well form of vote one another out, proper?"

Jordan then defined to Roman how voting individuals off "goes down fairly awkwardly".

He joked about going behind his co-star Carol's again and being two-faced in direction of her as a part of the sport.

He stated: "You may be sat there consuming your rice and beans saying 'I could not survive in right here with out you Carol'.

"And you then stroll off and behind her again you are like 'I will completely smash her at that trial'."

Forward of the present, Carol stated she cherished seeing contestants break the foundations.

She stated: "I like it when individuals get the giggles. I prefer it when they're cheeky or bend the foundations as a substitute of being nicey good."

A few of the stars additionally spoke out about their aggressive streak as they shared their hopes of profitable.

Boxing champion Amir Khan stated: "I'm not going to be a pushover. I got here fifth final time however I need to go all the best way in South Africa.”

I am A Celeb all stars airs on ITV from Monday, April 24 at 9pm

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post