Kyle Richards Reveals How She Really Lost Weight After Blasting Ozempic Speculation


One week after shutting down Ozempic weight reduction rumors, 'The Actual Housewives of Beverly Hills' star Kyle Richards took to Instagram to disclose one in all her new well being decisions on Feb. 7.

The Actual Housewives of Beverly Hills star Kyle Richards, 54, is making dry January everlasting! The brunette magnificence took to her Instagram Story on Tuesday and answered some fan Q&As about her current weight reduction journey. When one in all her 4 million followers requested her if she is going to “miss” consuming alcohol after quitting, Kyle set the document straight (see screenshots right here). “Fact is I don’t miss it in any respect,” the mom-of-four started. “I really feel wonderful so don’t see the purpose proper now,” she famous concerning consuming once more. Nevertheless, Kyle clarified that she “didn’t put a time-frame” on her option to abstain from liquor.

After all, one of many TV persona’s followers made certain to ask if she missed her go-to margaritas, to which Kyle replied, “Up to now, no … ” The Q&A session on her social media account comes only one week after the Halloween Ends actress advised HollywoodLife about her health routine. “I’m very conscious of searching for my well being and my coronary heart. I've misplaced lots of relations to most cancers, so I eat very well,” she defined. “I’m very conscious of what I put in my physique.” Moreover, the 54-year-old emphasised how a lot time she spends within the gymnasium. “I work out daily. I’m normally within the gymnasium for about two hours a day,” Kyle continued. “Really, I do lots of cardio. It’s actually, actually vital for girls to train and to eat proper. I can’t stress that sufficient.”

That very same night, Kyle spoke to ExtraTV about her current health transformation and slammed rumors that she takes Ozempic to reduce weight. “I can't stand folks saying that, as a result of people who know me know that I’m up daily at like 5:30 AM, 6 AM on the newest … I’m within the gymnasium for 2 hours,” she defined. “I actually put lots of effort into my weight loss plan and train and caring for myself, so when folks wish to assume I took the straightforward manner out, it’s actually irritating to me.”

kyle richards weight loss
Kyle Richards detailed her weight reduction routine in a brand new Q&A with followers on Feb. 7. (CraSH/ImageSPACE/Shutterstock)

When Kyle confirmed off her attractive black bikini on Jan. 24, by way of Instagram, even her daughter, Alexia Umansky, 26, took to the feedback to defend her momma. “loling at everybody pondering this CANT JUST BE a results of a more healthy life-style. lady… appears like slay,” Alexia commented, whereas her sisterFarrah Aldjufrie, chimed in, “Exhausting work paying off I [eye emoji] you.” Even musician Morgan Wade clapped again on the haters and wrote, “That is the results of busting your ass within the gymnasium.”

Kyle took to an Amazon Reside session on Jan. 19 and addresses the rumors of her taking the drug to reduce weight. “Like I stated, [I do not use] Ozempic or that different one which begins with an M,” she famous. “I modified my consuming after we had been in Europe for a month. We had been in Europe for 3 weeks after which Australia for every week, and I had gained weight, and I used to be like, ‘Okay, that’s it. No sugar, no carbs, no alcohol.’” The spouse of Mauricio Umansky, 52, has additionally been adamant about her intense Peloton routine and “very lengthy, in depth ab routine.” The Bravo sensation has been a solid member of the RHOBH from the present’s begin in 2010 and is at the moment the present’s longest remaining unique member!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post