Shemar Moore, 52, Welcomes 1st Child With Jesiree Dizon: ‘Dreams Come True’


Shemar Moore is formally a dad! The 'S.W.A.T.' star confirmed on January 24 that he welcomed his first little one with Jesiree Dizon.

Shemar Moore is now a lady dad! The 52-year-old actor excitedly confirmed that he's a father. Shemar wrote on Instagram, “Ya boy is formally a Dad!!! Desires come true!! The remainder of my life is right here!”

Shemar Moore
Shemar Moore’s remark in regards to the start of his child lady. (Instagram)

Shemar reposted PEOPLE’s announcement of his new arrival and added his remark. “Shemar Moore and his accomplice, Jesiree Dizon, are pleased to announce the start of their child lady. The household could be very pleased and wholesome,” the rep informed the outlet. HollywoodLife has reached out for remark.

The actor introduced in early January that he was anticipating his first little one. “I’m Shemar Moore, 52½ years previous. My mom is in heaven, proper now it’ll be the three-year anniversary on February 8,” he stated on The Jennifer Hudson Present. “And on February 8, I’m going to make certainly one of her goals come true as a result of, in actual life, Shemar Moore is about to be a daddy.”

Jennifer congratulated Shemar on his child information and added that his mother was “smiling down on him from heaven.” Shemar added, “I’m so excited. I’m sorry she will’t be right here. I used to be fearful for some time that it was a ‘that ship has sailed’ sort of factor however God had my again, and issues lined up… My life is already fairly grand, however I do know at any time when God does name my identify, as soon as I get this expertise, I’ll be capable of go to heaven complete

Shemar Moore
Shemar Moore is now a father. (Jaxon / MEGA)

After the announcement, Shemar shared a video on Instagram of him and Jesiree’s gender reveal social gathering. “Miracles occur … Right here comes the BEST a part of my life,” he wrote. The intercourse of child Moore was revealed through helicopter. The helicopter set free pink smoke from above, revealing that Shemar and Jesiree can be having a child lady. Shemar later held up a “lady dad” shirt he acquired as a present and later a child shirt that learn “daddy’s lady.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post