Randy Gonzalez Dead: 5 Things To Know About The Enkyboys TikTok Dad Who Died At 35


Randy and Brice Gonzales rocketed to fame because the beloved father/son duo Enkyboys. Randy handed away on Wednesday, Jan 25.

  • Randy Gonzales was the beloved father in TikTok duo Enkyboys.
  • He was recognized with most cancers about six months in the past.
  • He and his younger son used the platform to lift consciousness for his terminal situation.

Randy Gonzales, the dad half of the daddy son duo Enkyboys has died on the age of 35. A supply near the beloved TikTok influencer advised TMZ that he died early Wednesday, January 25, of colon most cancers, ending a battle with the terminal sickness. He was in hospice on the time of his demise. Randy and his younger son Brice Gonzales had a whopping 15 and a half million followers on the platform, and so they spent Randy’s final months elevating consciousness concerning the illness. They had been recognized for his or her comedic and sometimes heartwarming clips. Right here’s what else to learn about Randy after his tragic passing.

1. He was a beloved Texas native

TikTok logo
Brand Manufacturing unit/imageBROKER/Shutterstock

Randy was born in 1987 and he’s from Pearland, Texas. Based on TMZ, he claimed when he arrange a GoFundMe that a College of Texas most cancers middle denied him therapy, citing his insurance coverage. Followers and mates responded in drive with 6.3K donors thus far. “Hey, my title is Randy Gonzalez and this fundraiser is to assist me to pay for my therapy at MDAnderson and to deliver consciousness for Colon Most cancers to all younger males who will not be accustomed to it,” he wrote on the fundraiser’s fundamental web page. “For all who could not understand it runs of their household or for many who could have mutated it like myself! Thanks all for the love and assist, with out y’all we couldn’t be the Enkyboys. F CANCER!”

As of the day of his demise, the fundraiser had reached $251,312.

2. Randy’s son can be a TV star

Randy’s fame introduced alternatives for his younger accomplice. Based on TMZ, Brice had appeared because the character Probability in NBC’s Lopez Vs. Lopez. And per Yahoo! Information, he’d additionally been signed to an Eva Longoria undertaking. His quick-witted, tiny character matches wits with comic George Lopez in candy, hilarious scenes on the sitcom.

3. He was a husband

@enkyboys

I we wanna do is go, go, go! #enkyboys#enkyboy#coloncancerawareness

♬ authentic sound – SwagBoyQ on IG

Randy married his spouse Kimberly Gonzales in 2018, after a prolonged courtship. He credited his spouse and the mom of his youngsters with serving to him get began on therapy for colon most cancers. Per Newsweek, in an emotional TikTok video asserting his prognosis, it was Kimberly who inspired him to get a colonoscopy.

“How I figured it out, I used to be having issues with my higher stomach, and I used to be all the time in ache. Fortunately my spouse advised me to go get a colonoscopy as a result of I used to be simply gonna get an EGD [esophagogastroduodenoscopy] to my throat as a result of they thought it was an ulcer or one thing,” he stated. “Lots of people asking me, ‘Are you okay?’ And all I really want, severely is simply prayers. Praying and praying and praying and praying, as a result of God is nice on a regular basis.”

4. He’s a father of TK youngsters

Together with Brice, Randy and his spouse have two daughters, Lauren Gonzales and Aubree Gonzales. They appeared in Enkyboys movies on occasion, as effectively.

@enkyboys

Just a little replace on the household!🙌🏽❤️#enkyboys#enkyboy#enkyboysfamily

♬ authentic sound – Enkyboy

5. Randy has been battling the sickness for a while

When Randy introduced his stage 4 prognosis in April of 2022, he said that he’d been coping with the illness for six months. “I bought an announcement to make, and it’s not good,” he stated within the heartbreaking video. “Six months in the past, I don’t even know the way to say this, however six months in the past I bought recognized with stage 4 most cancers, colon most cancers. I stored it to myself, and I felt prefer it was egocentric, as a result of I didn’t wish to inform everyone my enterprise as a result of it was private. However I really feel like I can use my state of affairs to present consciousness for younger males like myself.”

Randy proceeded to make the most of the social media platform to lift consciousness for the illness till his demise. The duo posted their final video on December 7, 2022.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post