Now that she lives in Utah, Christine Brown formally mentioned goodbye to the 'Sister Wives' set in Arizona in a 'bittersweet' TikTok video.
Christine Brown, 50, is leaving her outdated life in Flagstaff, Arizona behind her. Following her break up from husband Kody Brown, 53, in 2021, Christine relocated to Utah and just lately she wrapped her ultimate day on the Sister Wives confessional studio in Arizona. “That is the final day I'm on the set in Flagstaff. And it's a little bittersweet,” Christine mentioned in a Dec. 27 TikTok video.
@christine_brownsw I filmed this the final day I used to be on the Flagstaff set. I journey back-and-forth for a yr. An 8 hour drive each different week. So glad to lastly settle in Utah! #fyp#foryoupage#christinebrown#sisterwives#interview#manufacturing#behindthescenes
The TLC star gave a behind-the-scenes tour of the confessional studio, which is definitely inside a storage. “That is the sofa, proper right here, that I’ve sat on for years speaking concerning the present and discussing my emotions,
Christine mentioned. “That is the final time and it’s a bit bittersweet at this time,” she added. “That is it. Bye Flagstaff. ”
The mom-of-six defined in her caption that she filmed the TikTok on her ultimate day on the Flagstaff set. “I journey back-and-forth for a yr. An 8 hour drive each different week. So glad to lastly settle in Utah,” she wrote. Christine didn’t make clear if she’ll proceed to movie Sister Wives in Murray, Utah, the place she now lives.

Christine moved away from Arizona after asserting that she left Kody again in Nov. 2021, however her departure from the household in Flagstaff didn’t air on the present till Nov. 2022. Christine has six youngsters with Kody and so they’re all around the age of 18 apart from daughter Truely, 12, who moved with Christine when she left Kody. Christine and Kody had been collectively since 1994 earlier than she determined to finish the religious marriage.
“After greater than 25 years collectively, Kody and I've grown aside and I've made the troublesome determination to go away,” Christine wrote on Instagram in November 2021. “We are going to proceed to be a robust presence in one another’s lives as we dad or mum our lovely youngsters and help our fantastic household. At the moment, we ask to your grace and kindness as we navigate by way of this stage inside our household.”
Following the break up, Christine has opened up about pursuing new relationships. She mentioned that she was “casually relationship” in an interview with Us Weekly in October. “I’m not within the temper for any form of a severe relationship, so one or two dates per individual is all I’m gonna permit proper now,” she mentioned.
On the flip facet, Kody’s marriages to 2 of his different wives, Meri Brown, 51, and Janelle Brown, 53, have additionally fallen aside. Each splits had been confirmed within the Sister Wives: One on One particular, which aired Dec. 18. Now, Kody is just married to his fourth spouse, Robyn Brown, 44.