Yung Miami Raves Over Diddy For Latest No. 1 Song: ‘I’m So Proud Of You’


The rappers actually appear meant for one another. They sizzled in an Instagram celebrating his newest musical success.

Yung Miami and Diddy could also be a brand new couple, however the Metropolis Ladies rapper, 28, is already to be the O.G.’s greatest cheerleader. Miami, given title Caresha Romeka Brownlee, raved about her beau, 53, and his single, “Gotta Transfer On,” whereas sharing a sultry couple’s Instagram on Monday, Nov. 21.

Yung Miami, Diddy
Yung Miami celebrated boyfriend Diddy’s newest single ‘Gotta Transfer On’ on Instagram. (Shutterstock)

Diddy seemed oh-so-slick within the snapshot, the place he donned a silky champagne shirt and matching shorts whereas lounging at the back of a classic automobile. Despite the fact that it was darkish exterior, the New York native, delivery title Sean Combs, sported sun shades.

Not one to be ignored, Yung Miami climbed onto the Sean John mogul’s lap sporting a sheer, teal, lace mini gown that left little to the creativeness. Lengthy, darkish braids, and glowing make-up made the look all of the extra glam. Diddy actually couldn’t maintain his palms off Miami within the photographs. Proving she was irresistible, he put his hand on her derriere and provided a cheeky snarl on the digital camera.

The PDA-packed pic made positive there was no confusion about their relationship standing. Simply weeks in the past, it was rumored that the rap energy couple had pulled the plug on their romance, based on Advanced. However all seemed properly between the duo by Monday, Nov. 14, when the Dangerous Boys Information exec flooded Miami’s home with crimson roses. Sending her thanks on Instagram, she shared a photograph of the scene and wrote, “The way in which you make me really feel as of late.”

Diddy and the Metropolis Ladies rapper have been first rumored to be concerned again in late December 2021 and early January, after celebrating New Yr’s collectively. The file govt introduced that the 2 have been an merchandise on Miami’s personal Caresha Please podcast in June.

Nonetheless, he burdened issues weren’t unique. “I’m single. However I’m courting, I’m simply taking my time with life,” he mentioned. “We’re courting. We go have dates. We’re pals.”

Miami defined how issues have been informal throughout the podcast convo, including, “He sees different individuals exterior of me and I see individuals exterior of him. I’m younger. I’m courting. I’m, , having enjoyable. I’m doing me.

“He’s doing the identical factor. I can’t communicate for precisely what he doing or who he seeing, however we single and we courting. However we're courting one another, however we single. I believe it simply went over individuals’s heads, ? Folks identical to to take no matter they wanna take from.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post