Wendy Williams Reveals Whether She Wants To Marry Again 3 Years After Kevin Hunter Split


The previous discuss present host listed the issues she's on the lookout for in a possible relationship whereas talking at a 'Circle of Sisters' occasion at WBLS.

Wendy Williams is prepared for love! The discuss present host, 58, named the qualities she’s on the lookout for in a possible companion and defined what she appears to be like for in a person, whereas talking at an occasion at her former radio station WBLS on Monday, November 21. Wendy sounded enthusiastic about discovering a brand new man, about three years after she break up from her husband of 20 years Kevin Hunter in 2019.

Wendy admitted that she repeatedly checks if males are carrying marriage ceremony rings, and he or she stated that she’s keen when she notices a person isn’t to say “Howdy,” however that doesn’t essentially imply she’s on the lookout for a husband. “I can’t wait to fall in love, and I don’t wish to get married. I would like him to have already got youngsters,” she defined. “I would like him to be someplace round my age. Perhaps 10 years youthful than me and perhaps 15 years older than me.”

Aside from inside her age vary and with youngsters, Wendy additionally appeared like she was on the lookout for somebody with a way of spontaneity. “We’ll have the ability to do issues collectively. Like if we wish to rapidly fly from New York Metropolis. If we wish to fly to France, to be there for 2 days to have meals or no matter. I would like to have the ability to be certified with a person to be like, ‘Come on child, let’s do it. Can we fly personal?'” she stated.

Wendy is seen together with her then-husband Kevin Hunter in 2017. (Shanice King/246paps / MEGA)

This hasn’t been the primary time that Wendy has spoken about what she’s on the lookout for in a person! She spoke about how she didn’t plan on getting married once more in an unique interview with HollywoodLife again in July. “However to fall in love, I’ll most likely must undergo 40 or 50 males earlier than I discover the proper one,” she stated. “He’s bought to make more cash than me…I do know what I would like.”

Wendy was married to her ex from 1999 till 2019 when she filed for divorce after she accused him of dishonest. The divorce was finalized the next 12 months. The exes share one son:  Kevin Hunter Jr. Since breaking apart with Kevin, Wendy did have a short-lived romance with movie star reserving agent and expertise supervisor Mike Estermanhowever they break up up in Could 2021.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post