‘The Voice’ Frontrunner Bodie Raves Over Blake Shelton: He’s ‘So Supportive Of Letting Me Be Me’ (Exclusive)


Workforce Blake's Bodie opened up about how Blake Shelton has been a 'champion' of his concepts all through 'The Voice' season 22.

Bodie is among the standout singers of The Voice season 22. Week after week, Bodie takes the stage and wows the world together with his preparations and vocals. HollywoodLife spoke EXCLUSIVELY with Bodie after the highest 10 reside present about working with Blake Shelton, who declared that Bodie’s newest efficiency could have been the “best efficiency” he’s ever seen on the present.

Bodie
Bodie in the course of the prime 10 performances. (NBC)

“Truthfully, for me, I simply didn’t suppose that he would reply as positively as he has for me,” Bodie mentioned about Blake.  “Within the interplay and additional alongside within the competitors, we get to work together with him just a little bit extra and just a little bit extra candidly. He’s simply at all times so supportive of letting me be me and be distinctive and make the bizarre preparations.”

Bodie continued, “He actually hasn’t informed me ‘no.’ He’s actually solely simply inspired me and given me cool concepts to champion my concepts that I have already got. If something, he’s simply been actually affirming in who I'm as an artist, and I’m actually grateful for that.”

The singer carried out a tremendous and distinctive cowl of JVKE’s “golden hour.” Camila Cabello informed Bodie that she “felt starstruck” when he stepped on stage. “You’re simply such an artist. All the things about the way in which you specific your concepts to your track decisions, you’re completely different than anyone else right here,” she mentioned.

Bodie
Bodie with ‘The Voice’ host Carson Daly. (NBC)

Bodie informed HollywoodLife that he’s been “strategic” together with his preparations to “present actually all that I can do.” If he strikes ahead into the highest 8 and past, the singer is remaining assured about his strategy to the competitors.

He admitted that he desires to “proceed exhibiting the vary, exhibiting the technical talent, exhibiting my association capability, and writing capability inside these preparations. I simply need to form of preserve doing what I’m doing.” The Voice airs Mondays and Tuesdays on NBC.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post