Jennifer Lopez Reveals The Sweet Words Ben Affleck Had Engraved On Her 2nd Engagement Ring & Their Meaning


Jennifer Lopez revealed the candy message Ben Affleck had engraved on her second engagement ring & what the phrases imply.

Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck shared the candy particulars of JLo’s second engagement ring from Ben, 50. The 53-year-old shared in an interview with Apple Music One’s Zane Lowe, that Ben had the phrases, “Not. Going. Wherever.” engraved into her inexperienced diamond engagement ring.

jennifer lopez
Jennifer Lopez & Ben Affleck. (M. Angeles Salvador/MEGA)

JLo revealed that when she and Ben began their romance once more, “That’s how he would signal his emails after we began speaking once more. Like, ‘Don’t fear, I’m not going wherever.'” In actual fact, a brand new track from her new album, This Is Me, is titled, “Not. Going. Wherever.” She additionally shared that her and Ben’s relationship is “a lot clearer” the second time round. “Now, we all know and there’s no questions. It’s me and also you, all the way in which, ’til the tip.”

Jen and Ben have been engaged in 2002 earlier than breaking apart in 2004, however that didn’t cease Jen from loving him. She stated within the interview, “20 years in the past I fell in love with the love of my life.” Nonetheless, Jen shared that the breakup was extraordinarily laborious for her, “It was the largest heartbreak of my life and I truthfully thought I used to be gonna die. It despatched me on a spiral for the subsequent 18 years the place I simply couldn’t get it proper. However now, 20 years later, it does have a contented ending.”

jennifer lopez
Jennifer Lopez & Ben Affleck. (KCS Presse / MEGA)

Jen continued, “You will get a second likelihood for those who do the work and also you don’t hand over. As an artist, the one cause I’m right here is to share what I do know, what I’ve discovered and what I'm going by way of.” After Jen and Ben’s engagement was referred to as off in 2004, Jen acquired engaged to Alex Rodriguez, though she ultimately referred to as that off as properly. This led to her and Ben getting again collectively in Could 2021. The couple then acquired married in Georgia on August 20.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post