‘Chicago Fire’ Alum Monica Raymund Reunites With Co-Stars Jesse Spencer Taylor Kinney: Photo


Speak about epic. 'Chicago Hearth' stars Monica Raymund, Jesse Spencer, and Taylor Kinney crossed paths for a 'household reunion,' and there is a picture to show it.

Meet them at Molly’s! When you’re part of the One Chicago household, you’re all the time household. Monica Raymund shared that she had a Chicago Hearth reunion with co-stars Jesse Spencer and Taylor Kinney. “Chicago household reunion,” Monica captioned the Instagram picture. It’s good to see Gabby, Casey, and Severide again collectively once more!

Monica, Jesse, and Taylor grew to become co-stars when Chicago Hearth debuted in 2012. After enjoying Gabby Dawson for six seasons, Monica shocked followers when she determined to depart the present.

“I’m undecided the precise second when it occurred, however I knew that my six-year contract was coming to an finish and I felt like I used to be hungry to discover a special function, a special story,” Monica informed Chicago Tribune in 2018. “I wished to discover a special world. I had been in Chicago for 5 years and simply personally the place I used to be in my life, I used to be able to create my residence and sort of plant some roots in Los Angeles.”

Monica has since gone on to star within the STARZ collection Hightown however has made visitor appearances on Chicago Hearth. Monica’s exit meant that beloved Chicago Hearth couple Gabby and Casey cut up up. Jesse continued to play Matthew Casey till season 10 when he left the firehouse drama.

Jesse Spencer
Jesse Spencer and Taylor Kinney as greatest associates Casey and Severide. (NBC)

Jesse informed reporters, together with HollywoodLife, again in 2021 that it was a “private resolution” to depart the present. “It was a troublesome resolution as a result of I’ve beloved the present from the beginning, however there’s different issues that I wish to do sooner or later and some household that I must deal with,” he stated.

Jesse did return as Matthew Casey within the season 10 finale for Severide and Stella’s marriage ceremony. Talking of Severide, Taylor stays a Chicago Hearth veteran. He’s been a collection common on the present since its begin, and Chicago Hearth is at present within the midst of its eleventh season. Perhaps this picture is a touch that an onscreen reunion is coming?!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post