Casey Anthony Blames Her Dad For Daughter Caylee’s Death & Accuses Him Of Sexual Abuse


In her new Peacock documentary, Casey Anthony claims that her father, George Anthony, staged her daughter Caylee's drowning, to cover the truth that he was allegedly abusing the 2-year-old.

Casey Anthony makes some main accusations about her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Anthony‘s demise within the upcoming Peacock restricted collection, Casey Anthony: The place The Fact Lies. Within the three-part doc, which begins streaming Nov. 29, Casey, 36, blames her estranged father, George Anthony, for Caylee’s 2008 demise, in response to Individuals. Casey reportedly claims that she was woken up by her dad on June 16, 2008, and he knowledgeable her that the 2-year-old was lacking.

“That didn’t make sense. She would by no means even go away my room with out telling me,” Casey reportedly says within the doc. “I instantly began wanting round the home. I'm going outdoors and I’m trying to see the place she might be.”

Casey Anthony
Casey Anthony (Picture: Shutterstock)

Casey alleges that she discovered George holding Caylee, who was “soaking moist” after allegedly drowning within the above-ground pool. “He handed her to me. Stated it was my fault. That I precipitated it,” Casey claims. “However he didn’t rush to name 911 and he wasn’t making an attempt to resuscitate her. I collapsed together with her in my arms. She was heavy, and she or he was chilly. He takes her from me and he instantly softens his tone and says ‘It’s going to be okay.’ I wished to consider him. He took her from me and he went away.”

After that alleged incident, Casey apparently stayed at her boyfriend Tony Lazzaro‘s home however didn’t inform anybody what occurred. “Through the 31 days, I genuinely believed that Caylee was nonetheless alive,” she reportedly says within the doc. “My father stored telling me she was okay. I needed to maintain following his directions. He instructed me what to do. I attempted to behave as regular as I may.”

Moreover, Casey reportedly reveals that she doesn’t suppose her daughter drowned within the pool, and that George could have orchestrated Caylee’s demise “to cowl up what he did.” Casey claims within the doc that her father bodily and sexually abused her and he could have completed the identical factor to Caylee. “That’s what I take into consideration,” Casey says. “I want on daily basis I had stated one thing to somebody about one thing. Possibly then issues can be completely different.”

George Anthony
Casey Anthony’s mother and father, George and Cindy Anthony (Picture: Shutterstock)

Caylee’s stays had been present in a wooded space close to the household’s dwelling six months after she went lacking. Casey went on trial in 2011 and was charged with first-degree homicide and pled not responsible. The Florida trial turned a media firestorm. Casey was in the end acquitted of a capital homicide cost. She was additionally discovered not responsible of aggravated youngster abuse and aggravated manslaughter of a kid. Casey was discovered responsible of 4 misdemeanor counts of offering false data to a legislation enforcement officer. She was launched from jail in July 2011 after spending practically 3 years behind bars awaiting the homicide trial.

Casey had a fractured relationship together with her mother and father, George and Cindy Anthony, after Caylee’s demise. George was accused of molesting Casey as a baby by her protection crew throughout her trial, which he vehemently denied. George didn’t communicate to his daughter till he was concerned in a virtually deadly automotive accident in 2018. He instructed Dr. Mehmet Oz in 2019 that Casey reached out to ensure he was okay following the horrific accident. George additionally confirmed that he wish to reconnect together with her daughter “to inform her I’m sorry” and that he “forgives” her.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post