‘Sister Wives’: Christine Says She Can’t ‘Respect’ Kody As He Attends A Wedding After Missing Ysabel’s Surgery


Christine Brown is sick of Kody Brown's hypocrisy amidst the coronavirus pandemic, and she or he slams him for it on the Oct. 23 episode of 'Sister Wives.'

Kody Brown traveled to Texas to officiate a buddies’ marriage ceremony in the summertime of 2021 on the Oct. 23 episode of Sister Wives. This didn't sit properly with Christine Brown, because of Kody beforehand criticizing her for touring amidst the coronavirus pandemic. She was particularly upset as a result of Kody used COVID as an excuse to not journey for his or her daughter, Ysabel Brown’s, again surgical procedure in 2020. Christine felt it was hypocritical for Kody to have completely different requirements for a good friend’s marriage ceremony over his daughter’s surgical procedure.

Nonetheless, Kody defended his choice. “Ysabel’s surgical procedure was at a time and scenario the place it could’ve required that I’m 6 or 8 weeks away from residence,” he defined. “No man may be away from work and residential and household that lengthy. I used to be gone for 4 days for the marriage. That’s it.” Christine wasn’t having it, although. “I don’t must take care of him anymore as a result of I’m not married to him,” she mentioned in a confessional. “I’m so glad I’m not as a result of I can’t respect this particular person anymore…how he's and the alternatives he’s making…I can't respect this man.”

christine brown
Christine Brown on the Oct. 23 episode of ‘Sister Wives.’ (TLC)

Earlier within the episode, Christine spoke together with her and Kody’s youngest daughter, Truely Brown, about her divorce from Kody on digital camera for the primary time. Truely unintentionally discovered about Christine’s choice to go away Kody and transfer to Utah when she overheard Christine speaking about it on the cellphone. Truely insisted she was high quality with the scenario, regardless of being upset at first.

“The primary day once I discovered, I used to be extraordinarily upset, however I’m high quality now,” she advised her mother. “I simply needed to notice for a day that not all the pieces was going to vary. I form of observed the indicators that you simply weren’t as joyful. It was a little bit of a heartbreak at first however I’m high quality now.” Truley advised Christine that she was principally upset as a result of Christine stored the information from her for therefore lengthy. Since Truely can be having to choose up and transfer together with her mother, she felt she deserved extra of a heads up, particularly since Christine had began planning months earlier.

kody christine brown
Kody and Christine Brown earlier than their cut up. (Arlene Richie/Shutterstock)

“The belief that she advised me final after all people else, and I didn’t get to know that we had been about to go away, it was form of hurtful,” Truely admitted. “It did really feel like a betrayal that she wouldn’t trouble to inform me about it and I used to be going to be affected essentially the most.”

On the finish of the episode, Kody and Christine had one other face-to-face dialog as Christine’s shifting date approached. They nonetheless hadn’t found out the specifics of custody. “I'd love not getting a lawyer concerned,” Christine admitted. “But when he’s already going there and lawyering up, then I’m going to as properly. I don’t need to, although. I’d slightly simply work it out amiably. We've got children. Can’t we simply determine it out on our personal?” The drama will proceed on subsequent week’s episode of Sister Wives on TLC.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post