Selena Gomez Tearfully Relives The Pain Of The Last 6 Years Of Her Life In Powerful New Documentary: Trailer


The emotional trailer for 'My Thoughts & Me' on Apple TV+ debuts Selena Gomez's first solo music in two years. Watch the trailer right here!

Selena Gomez, 30, is emotionally uncooked within the trailer launched October 10 for her highly-anticipated Apple TV+ documentary, Selena Gomez: My Thoughts & Me. The doc, which comes out November 4, covers six years within the celebrity’s life and sees Selena being open and sincere about her struggles with psychological well being. The trailer contains a sneak peek at Selena’s new music “My Thoughts And Me,” which is her first solo music in two years.

“Simply be who you're, Selena,” she says through voiceover within the trailer. “Nobody cares about what you’re doing. It’s about who I'm, being okay with the place I'm. I'm grateful to be alive.” The trailer exhibits Selena combating lupus, and despair and nervousness, as a newscaster is heard saying that Selena “had a psychological breakdown.” Selena guarantees she’s “going to cease dwelling like this.”

The Solely Murders within the Constructing star additionally explains via tears that she’s been working since she was a child. “I don’t need to be tremendous well-known however I do know that if I’m right here I've to make use of that for good,” she says. Selena additionally admits that her largest concern is “not being ok,” as she embraces life although what makes her comfortable which is “connection.”

Selena’s emotional new music is heard throughout the trailer. “The whole lot I've gone via is gonna be there. I’m simply making it my buddy now,” she says through voiceover. On the finish of the trailer, the “Uncommon” singer declares that that is “the start” for her. There’s no point out of Selena’s relationship along with her ex Justin Bieber within the trailer.

Selena Gomez
Selena Gomez: My Thoughts & Me’ documentary comes out Nov. 4 (Photograph: Apple TV+)

Alek Keshishian directed Selena’s new documentary. He directed Madonna‘s documentary movie Madonna: Reality or Dare, which got here out in 1991 and was the highest-grossing documentary ever till 2002. The official longline for Selena Gomez: My Thoughts & Me reads, “After years within the limelight, Selena Gomez achieves unimaginable stardom. However simply as she reaches a brand new peak, an sudden flip pulls her into darkness. This uniquely uncooked and intimate documentary spans her six-year journey into a brand new gentle.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post