Olivia Culpo Reveals Filming ‘The Culpos’ Was ‘A Gift’ That Helped Her Be ‘More Intentional’ With Her Family


The Culpos are actuality TV's latest household! Olivia Culpo spoke to HL forward of her Amazon Prime livestream & revealed what followers can count on from the upcoming present!

Transfer over Kardashians, the Culpos are right here! TLC dropped the trailer for the upcoming actuality collection starring Olivia Culpo and her sisters Aurora Culpo and Sophia Culpo and the previous pageant queen dished about what's to come back in an EXCLUSIVE interview with HollywoodLife.com! “It’s been so enjoyable!” Olivia gushed, whereas additionally chatting about her upcoming Prime Early Entry Sale livestream. “I really feel like as I’ve been getting older, it’s been a lot extra vital to me to spend time with my household. I really feel like I’ve actually began to place issues into perspective and I was so obsessive about working and the subsequent milestone, checking issues off my checklist, however I’ve actually made an intentional effort to be extra intentional within the issues that I do with my time.”

Olivia, Sophia & Aurora Culpo. (Shutterstock)

She continued, “So having the ability to spend time with the those who matter most to me, which is my household, my actually shut mates and even the those who I work with who're like my household, it’s the very best present that I might think about and the present permits us to do this.” Olivia went on to say that it wasn’t good 100% of the time, teasing, “there’s actually drama!”

“There are moments the place now we have to speak about issues that we’d by no means usually wish to discuss. However that’s additionally a good looking factor as a result of it brings you nearer to one another proper so total I’m actually excited,” Olivia gushed. “I’m excited for my sisters as a result of they’ve by no means actually had a possibility on this method, and I’m excited for folks to satisfy my household and join with folks on a deeper stage like this.”

Olivia Culpo. (Shutterstock)

Olivia spoke to HollywoodLife, solely, forward of her Amazon Prime Early Entry Sale livestream, which is able to happen on October 12 at 6 PM ET right here, wherein she can be sharing her favourite Amazon picks forward of the vacation season! “I really feel like I’m all the time the individual telling all people what I’m obsessive about and the merchandise that I can’t reside with out. I attempt so many alternative issues and I've a handful of merchandise that I’m simply so captivated with, so the Amazon livestream with my followers is one thing that I really feel like simply comes very naturally to me!” the mannequin defined. “It’s a part of my DNA is to share merchandise that I’m obsessive about so to get them and in addition be obsessive about them, after which we will discuss how a lot we love them!” Fortunately, she’ll have the ability to do exactly that along with her Amazon livestream!

Olivia Culpo’s Amazon Livestream particulars. (Courtesy of Amazon)

Olivia teased among the merchandise she will’t wait to share along with her followers, together with the LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Masks,Very important Proteins Collagen Peptides Powder Complement (Sort I, III) Journey Packs, and, her private favourite, the Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 6500 Rechargeable Electrical Energy Toothbrush. “Now that I’m in my 30s, I really feel like earlier than on my checklist of priorities, dental care was not on the prime, however now I’m obsessive about brushing my tooth. I need the newest and best. I by no means skip a floss, I’m obsessive about protecting my tooth white!” she laughed. “So, that is my favourite toothbrush! I journey with mine, I adore it.”

Make sure to tune in to Olivia’s Amazon Prime Early Entry Sale livestream on October 12 at 6 PM ET!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post