Las Vegas Raiders star Davante Adams apologizes for shoving man to the ground after loss to Kansas City Chiefs

Las Vegas Raiders star large receiver Davante Adams is apologizing after he pushed a person on his technique to the locker room following the group's 30-29 loss towards the Kansas Metropolis Chiefs on Monday night time. 

Pissed off by the sport's finish, Adams mentioned postgame that he pushed a credentialed individual carrying tools after he darted in entrance of the Raiders large receiver. However after realizing what occurred, he apologized. 

"I need to apologize to the man, there was some man operating off the sphere, and he ran, like jumped in entrance of me coming off the sphere and I ran into him, form of pushed him, and he ended up on the bottom," Adams mentioned. "So I wished to ask for forgiveness to him for that as a result of that was simply frustration blended with him actually simply operating in entrance of me. That was – I should not have responded that approach, however that is how I initially responded. So, I need to apologize to him for that."

Adams, who was traded from the Inexperienced Bay Packers to the Raiders final offseason, tried to succeed in out on social media to make peace with the person. 

"Sorry to the man I pushed over after the sport," Adams later tweeted. "Clearly very annoyed on the approach the sport ended and when he ran infront of me as I exited that was my response and I felt horrible instantly. Thats not me..MY APOLOGIES man hope you see this." 

ESPN reported Adams is going through self-discipline from the NFL. 

The incident overshadowed an in any other case productive night time for the five-time Professional Bowl receiver, who had three catches for 124 yards and two touchdowns. The Raiders at the moment are 1-4. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post