Kendall Jenner Rocks Bikini Top, Baggy Pants, & More In New ‘POP Magazine’ Photos


Kendall Jenner placed on her 'Sunny weekend temper' in two new attractive exterior pictures, which have been taken in California and posted to 'Pop's Instagram web page.

Kendall Jenner, 26, regarded assured and unbelievable in her newest modeling pictures. The magnificence posed for a photoshoot with Pop Journal and donned a black bikini prime beneath a tan and black leather-based vest and dishevelled graphic pants for one photograph and what seemed to be a uncooked meat gown in one other. She had her hair down in each eye-catching snapshots as she frolicked exterior beneath a blue sky.

She added a black baseball cap and black cowboy stye boots with the gown within the second photograph and was on what regarded like a golf course as she was surrounded by animal statues and held a golf membership in a single hand. The primary photograph had her sitting on prime of a yellow and pink construction as palm bushes hovered above her. “Sunny weekend temper 🌞‘Golf ‘n’ Stuff’!” the caption for the pictures, which have been posted to Instagram, learn.

It didn’t take lengthy for Kendall’s admirers to take to the feedback part to share compliments. “Mi amor Kendall,” one follower wrote whereas one other left a number of coronary heart emojis. One other shared that they liked her boots and a few left fireplace and heart-eyed emojis to suggest how nice she regarded. Kendall additionally shared a collection of pictures of herself in different outfits from the shoot, on her personal Instagram.

Kendall Jenner
Kendall Jenner poses in denim in a special photoshoot. (Personal. Denim/MEGA)

Kendall’s newest attractive pictures come after she made headlines for admitting she felt “extraordinarily overworked” in her 20s. “The issues that I achieved, even my job, at one level after I was youthful, I made a decision I wished to be a mannequin. I didn’t cease till I used to be 24, then I used to be like, ‘Okay I feel I must take it again a notch,’” she mentioned on an episode of On Objective.

“The core 5 years of it the place I used to be extraordinarily overworked, not my happiest – not as a result of I wasn’t doing what I liked – however simply because I used to be overwhelmed and I felt like I used to be saying sure to all the pieces as a result of I felt actually actually grateful and actually honored to be within the place that I used to be in,” she added. “So I used to be at all times saying sure and it took quite a bit out of me to the purpose the place I simply wasn’t pleased anymore and so I needed to set these boundaries for myself after I was about 23/24.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post