Kelly Osbourne Shows Off Baby Bump In Purple Dress For Sharon’s 70th Birthday Party


Trying resplendent in a purple costume, Kelly Osbourne – and her rising unborn youngster – attended her mom's party in Los Angeles.

Kelly Osbourne had a plus-one for Sharon Osbourne‘s seventieth Birthday on Friday (Oct. 7): her rising stomach bump. The pregnant Kelly, 37, attended the Nice Gatsby-themed social gathering held in her mom’s honor whereas sporting a glamorous purple outfit, a costume that matched her lavender locks. The mother-to-be opted for a protracted string of pearls round her neck and a black Nineteen Twenties-inspired headband. Her make-up featured darkish, foreboding eyes and a purple-tinted lip. As Kelly exited the social gathering, she entered a ready van, revealing that she had opted for snug sneakers that night.

Kelly Osbourne leaves her mom’s party (APEX / MEGA)

Ozzy’s buddy and guitarist, Zakk Wylde, Korn’s Jonathan Davis, and Rage Towards the Machine’s Tom Morello attended the social gathering, per Consequence, together with Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne‘s different kids, Aimee and Jack Osbourne. Through the night, Kelly cued up the band to play James Arthur’s “Say You Received’t Let Go” whereas Ozzy, 73, and Sharon sluggish danced collectively. A refrain of “Awwws” from the attendees adopted. “All my needs in a single room. My coronary heart is full,” Sharon captioned an IG video of the second.

Kelly star first introduced that she was anticipating in Could. “I do know that I've been very quiet these previous few months so I believed I'd share with you all as to why,” Kelly captioned an IG publish of her holding up a sonogram. “I'm over the moon to announce that I'm going to be a Mumma. To say that I’m blissful doesn't fairly reduce it. I'm ecstatic.”

Kelly Osbourne in purple. (APEX / MEGA)

At first, she didn’t identify the daddy, however since then, she has confirmed that her boyfriend, Slipknot turntablist Sid Wilson, is the daddy. Quickly after saying her child, Kelly debuted her bump whereas sitting down for a September episode of Crimson Desk Speak.

Kelly additionally shared that she’s anticipating a son. Days earlier than her mom’s social gathering, Kelly sat with Leisure Tonight to debate Sharon and Ozzy Osbournerelocating to the U.Ok., motherhood, and extra. Kelly shared that she was having a boy however famous that Ozzy “advised everybody the gender of my child earlier than I ever received the prospect to, and I’m identical to, ‘Aww Dad, come on. Like, come on.’ However I'll say, each single day he does this little music and this little dance about how excited he's, and he's so excited that it’s a boy. It’s the primary — out of me and my brother, it’s the primary boy, so, he’s like planning all these items.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post