Joseph Baena Admits It Was ‘Amazing’ To Play Hercules Just Like Dad Arnold Schwarzenegger On ‘DWTS’


Joseph Baena reworked into Hercules for his 'DWTS' efficiency. He opened about taking up the function that his dad, Arnold Schwarzenegger, as soon as performed again within the day.

You just about needed to do a double take watching Joseph Baena and Daniella Karagach dance throughout Disney+ Night time on Dancing With the Stars. Joseph performed Hercules for his Charleston routine to “A Star Is Born” from the Disney film. Joseph spoke with reporters, together with HollywoodLife, about how dad Arnold Schwarzenegger, who performed Hercules within the 1969 film Hercules In New York, is “so proud” of him.

Joseph Baena Daniella Karagach
Joseph Baena and Daniella Karagach throughout their efficiency on Disney+ Night time. (Disney+)

“I really like my father. He’s the neatest, greatest man I can consider, so to be in comparison with him, to be in the identical character Hercules, he performed Hercules in New York, it’s superb. It’s superior. And who doesn’t need to be like their father, proper? It’s nice,” Joseph mentioned.

When requested if he may ever see his father doing Dancing With the Stars, Joseph responded, “This present? No.” He added, “I don’t know [why], however I’ll carry the load on this one.”

Like his father, Joseph has embraced the bodybuilding life-style. Nevertheless, he’s observed adjustments in his physique since beginning his Dancing With the Stars journey.

“I really feel like I’m getting somewhat leaner. I’m reducing weight for certain. It’s positively a change of tempo. It’s much more cardio. It’s much more core,” Joseph revealed. “I imply, she’s kicking my butt within the ballroom. Should you observe me on Instagram, you’ll see me drenched in sweat mainly each evening due to these exercises, and [it was] a blessing in disguise that she was in a position to stand up for the final week and a half as a result of these flips we now have been beating one another up. I've bruises underneath the sparkles right here, and she or he doesn’t have any scrapes or marks, however I've scrapes, I've marks… the routine of understanding is totally totally different. The physique’s altering somewhat bit, however we’re nonetheless pumped up.”

Arnold Schwarzenegger
Joseph Baena’s dad, Arnold Schwarzenegger, within the 1969 film ‘Hercules In New York.’ (Everett Assortment)

Joseph and Daniella made it by way of the most recent elimination. Sam Champion was despatched dwelling on the finish of Disney+ Night time. Joseph and Daniella can be hitting the ballroom greater than as soon as for the present’s two-night occasion subsequent week.

Forward of Disney+ Night time, Joseph revealed what his dad thinks of his newfound dancing abilities. “I maintain shocking him,” Joseph informed ET. “He’s watched the previous three dances and he retains saying, each week, he’s like ‘Jesus Christ, I can’t even consider which you can transfer like that!’ As a result of our household’s not recognized for dancing, particularly on my dad’s facet.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post