Ella Travolta Posts Touching Tribute To Late Mom Kelly Preston 2 Years After Her Death: Watch


The actress's daughter shared a slideshow of pictures of her mom to have a good time what would've been her 59th birthday.

Ella Bleu Travolta honored her mother Kelly Preston for her birthday two years after her loss of life with a transferring Instagram submit on Thursday, October 13. The actress, 22, shared a sequence of pictures of Kelly, who handed away at 57 years outdated in July 2020, to indicate how a lot she misses her mother. Together with the images, Kelly wrote “Completely happy Birthday, Mamma,” on the slides and he or she captioned the submit with extra love for her. “We love you,” she wrote.

The video was set to Haley Reinhart’s cowl of “Can’t Assist Falling In Love” by Elvis Presley, and it featured quite a lot of photographs of Kelly together with her daughter when she was very younger. There have been additionally some photographs of Ella with each her mother and pa, John Travolta, 68. John additionally despatched like to his daughter with a sequence of coronary heart emojis commenting on the submit.

Tons of individuals shared their love with Ella. Even Alec Baldwin commented to recall engaged on the “ridiculous” film The Cat within the Hat with Kelly. “She was the spotlight. Kelly Preston is the loveliest and most stunning lady I ever labored with,” he wrote. “I treasure all of the moments I had together with her.”

Ella walks the purple carpet together with her dad John and late mother Kelly at Cannes in 2018. (Boyer-Hahn-Marechal/ABACA/Shutterstock)

Kelly died following a battle with breast most cancers in July 2020. Like her husband, Kelly was an actress, who starred in quite a lot of films, together with Jerry Maguire, For the Love of the Sport, and What A Woman Needs. After her mom’s loss of life, Ella additionally shared an emotional tribute to her on Instagram. “I've by no means met anybody as brave, robust, stunning and loving as you,” she wrote on the time. “You will have made life so stunning and I do know you'll proceed to take action at all times. I really like you a lot mama.”

Ella poses for a photograph together with her mother Kelly, dad John and brother Benjamin on the 2018 ‘Solo’ premiere. (James Gourley/Shutterstock)

Kelly and John had been married from 1991 till her passing. Moreover Ella, they'd two sons: Jett, who sadly died in 2009 at age 16, and Ben, 11. The Saturday Evening Fever star additionally posted a tribute sharing the information that his spouse had died on Instagram. “It's with a really heavy coronary heart that I inform you that my stunning spouse Kelly has misplaced her two-year battle with breast most cancers. She fought a brave combat with the love and assist of so many,” he wrote on the time. “Kelly’s love and life will at all times be remembered. I might be taking a while to be there for my youngsters who've misplaced their mom, so forgive me prematurely if you happen to don’t hear from us for some time.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post