The revelation got here solely two months after Christine admitted she would 'like to' date once more. Be taught extra particulars about her courting life right here!
About one 12 months after Christine Brown introduced that she and her husband of 27 years, Kody Brown, have been separating, she has confirmed that she’s not simply single, however able to mingle. “I’m simply casually courting,” the 50-year-old Sister Wives star revealed to Us Weekly on Oct. 18. “I’m not within the temper for any sort of a severe relationship, so one or two dates per individual is all I’m gonna enable proper now.”
She additionally revealed if she would ever get married once more. “I'd undoubtedly like to get married once more,” she acknowledged. “And undoubtedly solely monogamy.” She additionally stated the perfect a part of being single is with the ability to be her genuine self.

Christine introduced her break up from Kody, 53, in Nov. 2021 in a prolonged observe to Instagram. “After greater than 25 years collectively, Kody and I've grown aside and I've made the tough choice to depart,” she wrote. “We are going to proceed to be a robust presence in one another’s lives as we mum or dad our lovely kids and help our fantastic household. Presently, we ask on your grace and kindness as we navigate via this stage inside our household.” Christine and Kody share six kids: son Paedon, 23, and daughters Aspyn, 27, Mykelti, 26, Gwendlyn, 20, Ysabel, 19, and Truely, 12.
In the meantime, Kody introduced on his Instagram web page that the divorce is Christine’s choice, and her choice “comes with a substantial amount of disappointment.” He added, “We loved a few years collectively and I've a considerable amount of respect and admiration for her. Though we're transferring ahead on completely different paths, we'll at all times stay dedicated mother and father.”
Kody has expressed his disappointment with Christine’s choice time and time once more on Sister Wives, the TLC present that follows his polygamous spouse together with his now three wives. Kody is at present dedicated to Meri Brown an Janelle Brown, his first and second wives that got here earlier than Christine. Christine was Kody’s third marriage and got here earlier than his 2010 marriage to Robyn Brown. The Brown household patriarch is simply legally married to Robyn, as he divorced Meri so he may legally marry her and undertake her three kids she has from a earlier relationship. Janelle and Kody have been spiritually married from the beginning. Kodi has 18 kids in complete.

Christine had expressed her unhappiness with the household dynamics for fairly a while, and her yearn for a unique life drove a big portion of the Season 16 plot. Throughout a Nov. 2021 episode of the TLC collection, she cried to Meri about her dissolution with polygamous life. “I can’t do marriage with Kody anymore. I don’t need to do it anymore,” she stated. One other concern that tore the couple aside was the truth that Christine needed to maneuver again to Utah. Nevertheless, Kody beforehand purchased a big plot of land in Arizona, known as Coyote Move, for the household and supposed to utilize it. Christine didn’t think about the plan after no progress and even plans had been made for the location. “Isn’t it apparent that we’re not going to construct on the property to anybody however me?” Christine puzzled within the episode. Christine ended up following her coronary heart and transferring again to Utah, inflicting extra disagreements between her, Kody, and the opposite wives relating to a custody settlement for Truely.
Christine’s courting revelation got here solely two months after she informed PEOPLE that she “would like to date” once more. She additionally gushed about how glad she is along with her present scenario. “My entire world has modified, and each single cell in my physique is happier,” she famous. “I finished believing in polygamy. I spotted I didn’t actually need to reside it anymore. I didn’t like sharing a husband or feeling like I wasn’t necessary.”