‘Teen Mom’ Preview: Leah Messer & Jaylan Decide To Take ‘The Next Step’ In Their Romance


Leah Messer and Jaylan Mobley will make an enormous choice about their future throughout the Sept. 13 episode of 'Teen Mother: The Subsequent Chapter'.

Leah Messer will make her debut on Teen Mother: The Subsequent Chapter throughout the Sept. 13 episode, and as you possibly can see on this EXCLUSIVE preview obtained by HollywoodLife, she and boyfriend Jaylan Mobley are making large selections about their future collectively. Whereas out for a meal along with her daughter, Addie, Leah and Jaylan begin speaking about how he will get together with all of her kids. After which, Leah reveals how her sister and a few others in her household have been asking, “What’s subsequent?” for them. She mentions a “proposal, marriage, and youngsters”, which prompts Addie to ask Jaylan, “Do you need to be a dad?” However he doesn’t actually reply the query — he simply will get bashful they usually all share a superb chortle collectively.

(MTV)

Later that day, Jaylan tells Leah that it all the time “feels proper” when he’s at her home along with her three daughters. She agrees, so he means that they transfer in collectively. “It's a large transfer” of their relationship, she tells him, however she additionally says that she has “no doubts” about it. “I'd put a cease to it [if I had doubts],” she stated, “however I don’t [have any].”

“I’ve all the time wished to personal a house,” he says. “Actually not even personal a house, however simply personal a house with someone that I like, and have a household. It actually solely is sensible for us to make that subsequent step [and buy a house together].”

“I need to do it — it feels nice,” Leah tells Jaylan earlier than they are saying “I like you” to one another.

Need extra? New episodes of Teen Mother: The Subsequent Chapter air Tuesdays at 8pm on MTV.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post