Sydney Chandler: 5 Things To Know About Kyle Chandler’s Daughter Who Is In ‘Don’t Worry Darling’


Kyle Chandler's daughter stars in one of the vital talked-about films of 2022! Be taught extra about Sydney Chandler right here.

Olivia Wilde‘s newest directorial characteristic, Don’t Fear Darling, has an all-star solid together with Harry Types, Florence Pugh, Gemma Chan, and Chris Pine. However there’s one lesser-known solid member who is definitely associated to Kyle Chandler, 57. The Friday Evening Lights star’s daughter Sydney Chandler, 25, performs the function of Violet within the psychological thriller, which marks her first main characteristic movie. Right here’s every thing you might want to find out about Sydney.

Sydney Chandler
Sydney Chandler (Picture: John Nacion/NurPhoto/Shutterstock)

Sydney is Kyle Chandler’s oldest baby.

Sydney is the eldest baby of Kyle and his spouse of over 25 years, Kathryn Macquarrie. Sydney has a youthful sister named Sawyer. The Chandler household lives outdoors of Austin, Texas, although they frequent Los Angeles on account of Kyle and Sydney’s Hollywood profession connections.

She performs Violet in ‘Don’t Fear Darling’.

Sydney’s Don’t Fear Darling character is a housewife and pal of Alice Chambers (performed by Florence Pugh). They stay in Victory, California, the place their husbands work on the key “Victory Challenge” which sparks Alice’s suspicions. Sydney defined how she associated to Violet as a newcomer to Hollywood in an interview with WWD.

“Me, myself as Sydney was very new to this world, and so I felt my character very, in a short time, simply sort of stepping in and absorbing the vibe on set and seeing how all of it really works,” she mentioned. “And in order that sort of translated actually completely for my character.”

She was in a present in regards to the Intercourse Pistols.

Sydney had a lead function within the FX on Hulu miniseries Pistols, about Intercourse Pistolsguitarist Steve Jones and the band’s rise to fame. She performed Chrissie Hynde, founding member of the Pretenders who virtually married Steve and his bandmate Johnny Rotten for a piece allow.

Sydney Chandler
Sydney Chandler along with her dad Kyle Chandler (Picture: Eric Charbonneau/Shutterstock)

She didn’t need to be an actor at first.

“My dad’s an actor, and so that you by no means need to do what your dad and mom are doing,” Sydney defined in her WWD interview. “So I stayed very far-off from that. After which I needed to be a vet, after which I believe it was my final 12 months of highschool after I was failing my math and my science, I used to be like, ‘perhaps not.’ After which I went into artistic writing, and I ended up taking an appearing class in Austin right here on the town after I was learning for my writing. And I needed to only do a personality examine on writers, on actors, and see folks attempting to behave, that might be an fascinating individual to guage. After which I ended up simply completely falling in love with it. My appearing coach mentioned, ‘you possibly can keep within the class for those who begin auditioning,’ and all of it simply sort of went from there.”

Her dad’s given her recommendation.

Kyle, who can be well-known from the flicks Manchester by the SeaThe Wolf of Wall Road, and First Man, has been there for his daughter as she follows in his footsteps professionally.

“He’s been extraordinarily supportive and we really, we’ve had some actually good talks about, you understand. I need to make my very own approach via this, my very own path via this, with my work,” Sydney informed WWD. “And he’s been actually, actually simply supportive. He’s my dad. He’s there for me,” she mentioned.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post