Shakira Breaks Silence on Her Divorce: It’s The ‘Darkest Hour Of My Life’


The pop star revealed how tough it has been since her cut up from Gerard Pique. The pair ended their 11 yr marriage in Jun.

Shakira is breaking her silence about her cut up from Gerard Pique for the primary time. The singer opened up for Elle journal, the place she admitted to being within the “darkest hour of my life.”

Shakira was cautious as she opened up with the journal concerning the finish of her 11 yr marriage to Gerard, which made information in June. “That is actually arduous to speak about personally, particularly as that is the primary time I’ve ever addressed this case in an interview,” she stated. “I’ve remained quiet and simply tried to course of all of it… particularly as a result of I’m nonetheless going by means of it, and since I’m within the public eye and since our separation will not be like a daily separation. And so it’s been robust not just for me, but additionally for my children.”

Shakira
Shakira was fearless as she opened up about her divorce and different struggles amid the ‘darkest time’ of her life. (Jaume de Laiguana)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post