Jon Hamm Hits Back At Rumors He Went Commando On ‘Mad Men’ Set: ‘I Love A Comfy Boxer Brief’


Throughout his look on 'The Howard Stern Present,' Jon Hamm was requested about 'the penis factor' and if the rumors that the 'Mad Males' crew compelled him to put on underwear are true.

Jon Hamm, 51, addressed “the entire penis factor,” as Howard Stern, 68, put it, throughout his Sept. 19 look on the latter star’s SiriusXM speak present. “Jon, did they let you know on Mad Males that you have to put on underwear? That your penis is so giant that it's in truth interfering with the efficiency and it’s exhibiting up within the scene?” Howard requested Jon in the course of the interview.

In 2013, there have been rumors that Jon was compelled to put on underwear by the Mad Males crew so as to cover his bulge that was exhibiting in his Sixties-style pants on set. Jon clarified to Howard that he’s by no means gone commando, even when he performed Don Draper.

Jon Hamm
Jon Hamm (Picture: NINA PROMMER/EPA-EFE/Shutterstock)

“I've worn underwear each single day of my life. To begin with, who doesn’t put on underwear? Yeah, I put on underwear,” the  High Gun: Maverick star stated. Jon additionally insisted that he’s worn underwear “with a swimsuit”, referencing the outfit he needed to put on probably the most in all seven seasons of Mad Males.

“I really like a comfortable boxer temporary, thanks very a lot,” Jon added. “I like a breathable cotton. Come on, man. Who doesn’t?” Howard jokingly instructed Jon that he was “proud” of him for overtly admitting his underwear preferences to the world. Glad we lastly obtained that cleared up!

Jon Hamm
Jon Hamm in ‘Mad Males’ (Picture: Everett Assortment)

This isn’t the primary time Jon has needed to handle these underwear rumors. “They’re referred to as ‘privates’ for a purpose,” he instructed Rolling Stone in 2013. “I’m carrying pants, for f**ok’s sake. Lay off. I imply, it’s not like I’m a f**king lead miner. There are tougher jobs on the earth. However when folks really feel the liberty to create Tumblr accounts about my c*ck, I really feel like that wasn’t a part of the deal … However no matter. I assume it’s higher than being referred to as out for the alternative.”

The Emmy Award winner laughed off the rumors three years later in an interview with GQ. “It was a subject of fascination for different folks — definitely not me. By the best way, as rumors go — not the worst,” Jon stated on the time.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post