Drew Barrymore Admits She Can Go ‘Years’ Without Having Sex: ‘What’s Wrong With Me?’


Drew spilled the tea whereas on the subject of Andrew Garfield just lately admitting he was celibate for six months.

Drew Barrymore acquired candid about grownup extracurricular actions throughout Tuesday’s episode of her eponymous speak present. Whereas chatting about actor Andrew Garfield’s current admission he was celibate for six months in preparation for a film position, the previous little one star, 47, adopted go well with, saying she will chorus from intercourse for an prolonged time frame with none points. “What’s incorrect with me that six months doesn’t appear to be a really very long time?” Drew requested the viewers along with her signature attraction. “I used to be like, ‘Yeah, so?’”

Her co-host and frequent RuPaul’s Drag Race decide, Ross Mathews, then flashed his trademark wit by leaping in and saying, “We buried the lede there, that’s the headline: ‘Drew can go six months, no large deal.'” Drew took it one step additional, correcting Ross and hilariously including that she may abstain for “years.”

In August, Andrew appeared on the WTF with Marc Maron podcast and admitted he abstained from each intercourse and meals when getting ready to play a priest within the 2016 movie Silence. “I did a bunch of non secular practices on daily basis, I created new rituals, I used to be celibate for six months and I used to be fasting loads,” he stated, earlier than including, “It was very cool, man, I had some fairly wild, trippy experiences from ravenous myself of intercourse and meals at the moment.”

In the meantime, afterward in Drew’s present, she invited her BFF Cameron Diaz to return play a model of Reality or Dare referred to as Pink Mild Confessions, the place the subject of Drew’s grownup extracurricular actions recreation into play as soon as once more. “Certainly one of these questions is, did you ever lie about liking anybody that I’ve dated?” Drew requested Cameron with fun. “You’re incapable of doing that. It’s fact or nothing with you.”

After Cameron agreed about staying sincere, she added, “I could be persuaded if… should you can provide me a superb argument, I might by no means lie about someone that you just had been courting and say that I preferred them if I didn't.”

Drew hilariously shot again, “I understand how you are feeling about everybody I’ve dated.” BFFs eternally!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post