Adam Levine Breaks Silence On Cheating Rumors & Admits To ‘Inappropriate’ Behavior


Adam Levine has damaged his silence on the rumor that he had an affair with an OnlyFans mannequin. Learn what he needed to say right here.

Adam Levine has responded to the rumors that he had a mistress throughout his marriage with Behati Prinsloo, who's presently pregnant with their third little one collectively. The Maroon 5frontman, 43, denied that he had an affair with Sumner Stroh, however did admit to performing out of line. “I used poor judgment in talking with anybody aside from my spouse in ANY type of flirtatious method,” Adam instructed TMZ. “I didn't have an affair, however, I crossed the road throughout a regrettable interval of my life.”

He continued, “In sure situations it grew to become inappropriate. I've addressed that and brought proactive steps to treatment this with my household. My spouse and household is all I care about on this world. To be this naive and silly sufficient to threat the one factor that really issues to me was the best mistake I might ever make. I'll by no means make it once more. I take full duty. We are going to get by means of it and we are going to get by means of it collectively.”

His reported affair got here out on Sept. 19 after Instagram and OnlyFans mannequin Sumner Stroh got here clear about their relationship on TikTok. She mentioned she was being blackmailed with racy images by individuals she thought she might belief, giving her no different choice than to elucidate what went down. “Primarily, I used to be having an affair with a person who was married to a Victoria’s Secret mannequin. On the time, you already know, I used to be younger, I used to be naive and I imply fairly frankly, I really feel exploited,” she started within the TikTok shared under. She added that she was not “within the scene” like she is now, and due to this fact was “simply manipulated.”

@sumnerstroh

embarrassed I used to be concerned w a person with this utter lack of regret and respect. #greenscreen

♬ unique sound – Sumner Stroh

Sumner went on to point out alleged Instagram messages between her and Adam, wherein he mentioned it was “unreal how f—king sizzling” she is. She mentioned they had been “seeing one another for a few 12 months” earlier than ending their affair. Together with her timeline, they started seeing one another firstly of 2021 and stopped their relationship on the finish of the 12 months. Nevertheless, in June, Adam popped again into her DMs to ask her if she would thoughts if he named his unborn little one Sumner. “I’m in Hell. Like, I've to be in Hell at this level,” Sumner mentioned in her video, clearly distraught. She concluded her video by saying she “by no means needed to return ahead” along with her story.

Behati Prinsloo and Adam Levine
Behati Prinsloo and Adam Levine have been married for eight years (Picture: Picture Press Company/NurPhoto/Shutterstock)

Adam and Behati, 35, softly introduced their child information when the mannequin was photographed rocking a figure-hugging blue costume that showcased her child bump in Santa Barbara, Calif. on Sept. 3, 2022. “Behati and Adam couldn’t be happier for child quantity three. They all the time knew they needed to have a giant household so it is a welcome blessing,” a supply near the couple instructed HollywoodLife EXCLUSIVELY simply days earlier than the affair rumor broke. “Behati has all the time recognized she’s needed a number of youngsters as a result of she desires to provide her children the siblings she by no means had. And Adam comes from a giant household so it’s actually all he’s ever recognized.”

The Namibian mannequin and musician tied the knot in 2014 and started relationship in 2012. They've seemingly had a cheerful marriage, making the affair report stunning.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post