Millie Bobby Brown Felt ‘Powerless’ Amidst ‘Unhealthy Situation’ With Ex Hunter Ecimovic


A yr after a TikToker claimed he 'groomed' a then-underage Millie Bobby Brown, the 'Stranger Issues' star stated she underwent a interval of 'therapeutic' after being so 'publicly humiliated.'

“I felt very weak,” Millie Bobby Brownsays when discussing her previous involvement with TikTok creator Hunter Ecimovic in Attract’s September 2022 problem. Millie, 18, stated she was in an “unhealthy state of affairs” with Hunter, 22, in 2020, which she walked away from in 2021. “Additionally, nobody on the set knew I used to be going via this,” the Stranger Issues star stated. “So it was form of good to have the ability to simply cope with that myself, and nobody else knew. Then it was tougher when the entire world knew.”

Hunter went on Instagram Reside in July 2021 to make a collection of crude feedback about alleged sexual encounters with Millie whereas claiming he “groomed her” and lived at her home for eight months. “It was a yr of therapeutic,” Millie advised Attract. “Once you get publicly humiliated this fashion, I felt so uncontrolled and powerless. Strolling away and understanding that I’m price all the pieces and this particular person didn’t take something from me, it felt very empowering. It felt like my life had lastly turned a web page and that I truly had ended a chapter that felt so f-cking lengthy.”

Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP/Shutterstock

“In the end, all I needed to do inside my profession is assist younger ladies and younger folks on the market know that I, too, undergo issues,” she added. “I’m not this excellent particular person that's promoting skin-care merchandise and [who is] in Stranger Issues. I completely have made incorrect selections.” Since then, Millie has discovered new love with Jake Bongiovi, the 20-year-old son of rock legend Jon Bon Jovi.

 

(Jem Mitchell)

Throughout Hunter’s preliminary livestream, he stated that  what he did was “fully authorized” and that he “won't ever apologize.” In a now-deleted TikTok video posted days after the IG Reside session, Hunter stated that the general public outburst “ought to have by no means occurred within the first place,” per Insider. “I used to be in all probability livestreaming for about two to a few hours, and in these two to a few hours, I used to be getting an increasing number of drunk. … “I stated stuff that ought to have by no means been stated. I’m not proud in any respect of how I spoke.”

Hunter additionally walked-backed the “groomer” remark within the video replies. “I by no means groomed her. I by no means put strain on her to love me?” he reportedly stated in a remark that was pinned to the now-deleted video.

“Mr. Ecimovic’s remarks on social media aren't solely dishonest, but in addition are irresponsible, offensive and hateful,” Millie Bobby Brown’s rep stated in a press release following the preliminary livestream, per The Each day Beast. “As an alternative of partaking in a public discourse with him via the press or on social media, we're taking motion to make sure that he stops this conduct as soon as and for all.”

Attract’s September 2022 problem is on the market on newsstands nationwide on August sixteenth.

 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post