Kevin Federline Insists Jamie Spears ‘Saved’ Britney With 13-Year Conservatorship: Watch


Kevin Federline argued that the person Britney Spears has accused of abuse, her father, Jamie Spears, 'actually cared' for her. Learn his full remark right here.

Kevin Federline supported ex-wife Britney Spears13-year conservatorship. In a snippet from Kevin, 44’s, model new tell-all interview with British community ITV that's airing this week through a sequence of clips, he claimed that the conservatorship, which Britney was positioned underneath in 2008, “saved” her. “Jamie Spears got here to me and was like, just about, ‘I don’t know what to do, I wish to assist. My daughter, I wish to assist’,” he claimed. He then touted the person as a caring father determine. “I imply that is… I noticed a person that actually cared and actually cares about his household and wanting every part to be OK.” He added, “100% I really feel like he saved her again then.”

Britney, 40, has made it very clear how she feels about her 70-year-old father as soon as she began preventing for her conservatorship to finish in June 2021. She has accused him of psychological and monetary abuse, controlling her profession, and protecting her from her teenage sons, Sean Preston, 16, and Jayden James, 15. Jamie stepped down from heading the conservatorship in Aug. 2021, three months earlier than it will be utterly terminated.

Britney Spears Kevin Federline
Kevin Federline believes Britney Spears’ conservatorship helped her, regardless of her a number of allegations of abuse (Picture: Eric Jamison/AP/Shutterstock)

Kevin stirred up some controversy on Aug. 7 when a portion of his interview throughout which he commented on Britney’s relationship along with her boys aired. “The boys have determined they aren't seeing her proper now,” he mentioned. “It’s been a couple of months since they’ve seen her. They made the choice to not go to her marriage ceremony.” He additionally mentioned that Britney’s nudity on-line has rubbed his youngsters the unsuitable manner.

The dancer then talked about how troublesome it has been for him to look at his sons deal with the household drama over time personally, and whereas watching it's aired out to the general public. “This entire factor has been exhausting to look at, more durable to reside by, more durable to look at my boys undergo than anything. It’s been robust. It’s essentially the most difficult factor I’ve ever needed to do in my life,” he famous.

Instantly after his remarks got here to mild, each Britney and her 28-year-old husband Sam Asghari slammed Kevin through Instagram. “There's notex-husband validity to his assertion concerning the children distancing themselves and it's irresponsible to make that assertion publicly. The boys are very good and can be 18 quickly to make their very own choices and will finally notice the ‘robust’ half was having a father who hasn’t labored a lot in over 15 years as a job mannequin,” Sam wrote on his Instagram Story.

He continued on to critique Kevins’ work ethic and his “loyalty” to Britney’s father. “Kevin’s gravy path will finish quickly wich [sic] in all probability explains the timing of those hurtful statements. I have no idea him personally and don't have anything in opposition to him apart him chosing [sic] to vilify my spouse. His character is revealed by approval of the merciless 13 12 months CShip and his loyalty to Jaimie [sic] [Spears] signifies his approval at time of its conception as nicely,” he acknowledged.

Britney additionally responded to Kevin through a size word to Instagram. “It saddens me to listen to that my ex-husband has determined to debate the connection between me and my kids …,” she started. “as everyone knows, elevating teenage boys is rarely simple for anybody … it issues me the truth that the reason being based mostly on my Instagram … it was LONG earlier than Instagram … I gave them each factor … Just one phrase: HURTFUL … I’ll say it … My mom informed me ‘You must GIVE them to their dad’ … I’m sharing this as a result of I can … Have a superb day of us!!!” She adopted up with two extra lengthy notes about how cruelly she was handled underneath her conservatorship and that she is “not shocked” by the best way she is being handled now.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post