Britney Spears Claims Her Sons Were ‘Hateful’ At Her House Amid Feud With Kevin Federline


Britney Spears additionally revealed her sons informed her they 'might come' to her home 'much less' this summer time after which stopped visiting altogether, which she referred to as a bit 'harsh'.

Three days after Kevin Federline revealed his sons with Britney Spears, Sean Preston, 16, and Jayden James, 15, “have determined they aren't seeing her proper now” in a bombshell interview with ITV, Britney, 40, has determined to unleash her ideas on the matter by way of a prolonged submit to Instagram. “The state of affairs ought to have 100% been handled privately and positively not on-line !!!” Britney slammed. “A British community claimed that their stepmom’s purpose is to maintain the youngsters away from the entire controversy and trauma in my residence … I've love in my residence and I've blessings from all of the folks I let out and in of my residence.”

Britney Spears Slams Kevin Federline Interview
Britney Spears has spoken her thoughts on her relationship together with her teenage sons (Photograph: Instagram/Britney Spears)

Britney then seemingly denounced her youngsters for being “hateful” once they would come over her home, which was speculated to be two to 3 days per week however would typically wind up as only one. “I do know that youngsters are simply onerous to cope with at that age … however COME ON, there’s being impolite then there’s being HATEFUL,” she continued. “They might go to me, stroll within the door, go straight to their room and lock the door !!! She added, “The MONITOR would inform me that he simply likes to be in his room … however I’m like why come go to me in the event that they don’t even go to me !!!”

The “Poisonous” singer additional vented about how upsetting it's to have her youngsters be so distant from her, after which puzzled if she pushed them away by making an attempt to construct a relationship with them. “it hurts and I wish to scream !!! I wish to shake their shoulders and and say get up I’m right here too !!! The teenage age is bizarre, I don’t know what’s occurring of their heads !!!” she exclaimed. “I at all times TRIED and TRIED, perhaps that’s why they stopped coming right here !!! I needed them to like ms a lot that I may need overdone it !!!”

Britney Spears Slams Kevin Federline Interview
Britney Spears says her youngsters are being ‘fairly harsh’ towards her (Photograph: Instagram/Britney Spears)

Britney then talked in regards to the dialog she had together with her sons once they informed her they needed to come back over much less, which is what Kevin spoke about in his interview with ITV. “This summer time, they informed me ‘we might come right here much less’ and I used to be like that’s wonderful. I referred to as their dad and informed him that it looks like the boys are desirous to cease coming right here as a lot, which I get as a result of they've their very own factor occurring however I really feel like they're being fairly harsh !!” she stated, clearly distraught. “His phrases had been ‘I'd by no means allow them to make that call on their very own … I'd by no means try this to you’ !!! Nicely after that, I haven’t seen them since !!!” She added that the ordeal is simply “one other method” for her household to make her really feel “like completely nothing”.

Britney Spears Slams Kevin Federline Interview
Britney Spears stated she is talking out now as a result of she’s not frightened about offending others (Photograph: Instagram/Britney Spears)

She concluded her submit by reiterating how devastated she is by Kevin talking about her relationship together with her sons and her sons’ determination to cease coming over. “I speak about it as a result of my coronary heart doesn’t perceive cruelty,” she wrote. “It breaks my coronary heart as a result of it appears to me that nowadays, cruelty does actually win though it’s not about successful or shedding !!!” She added, “However I can’t course of how I devoted 20 years of my life to these youngsters  … the whole lot was about them !!! For them to knock the breath out of me  … see you'll be able to’t repair me !!! No remedy or sense of worship can repair my coronary heart !!!

Britney Spears Slams Kevin Federline Interview
Britney Spears is making an attempt to give attention to the positives in her life(Photograph: Instagram/Britney Spears)

Britney beforehand spoke out a out Kevin’s interview, which is airing on the British community by way of a number of clips this week. “It saddens me to listen to that my ex husband has determined to debate the connection between me and my kids… As everyone knows, elevating teenage boys isn't straightforward for anybody,” she wrote on her Instagram Story on Aug. 7.

Along with citing Britney’s tumultuous relationship together with her sons, Kevin additionally publicly supported the controversial conservatorship she was positioned in between 2008 and 2021.  “Jamie Spears got here to me and was like, just about, ‘I don’t know what to do, I wish to assist. My daughter, I wish to assist’,” he recalled to ITV. “I imply that is… I noticed a person that basically cared and actually cares about his household and wanting the whole lot to be OK.” He added, “100% I really feel like he saved her again then.”

Britney Spears kids
Britney Spears has two teenage sons who had been born in 2005 and 2006 (Photograph: Image Excellent/Shutterstock)

Britney has made it clear she is disgusted by Kevin’s interview, which EXCLUSIVE sources reiterated to HollywoodLife. “[Britney] needed to maintain her youngsters’ drama out of the highlight as a result of that is sacred to her. For [Kevin] to do that interview reveals her that he has no respect for her,” one particular person near Britney informed HL. A second supply added that Britney is confused as to why Kevin would do such a factor.

In the meantime, Sam Asghari, Britney’s 28-year-old husband, claimed the interview was a giant cash seize for Kevin. “Kevin’s gravy path will finish quickly wich [sic] most likely explains the timing of those hurtful statements,” he slammed. “I have no idea him personally and don't have anything towards him apart him chosing [sic] to vilify my spouse. His character is revealed by approval of the merciless 13 12 months CShip and his loyalty to Jaimie [sic] [Spears] signifies his approval at time of its conception as properly.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post