Honey Boo Boo, 16, Will Proceed With Gastric Bypass Surgery Despite Mama June’s Objections


Though Mama June mentioned she needs her daughter Alana 'Honey Boo Boo' Thompson would wait to bear weight reduction surgical procedure, Alana goes ahead along with her plans, HollywoodLife has realized EXCLUSIVELY.

HollywoodLife has EXCLUSIVELY realized that regardless of June “Mama June” Shannon‘s objections to her 16-year-old daughter Alana “Honey Boo Boo” Thompson’s plan to have weight reduction surgical procedure, the process will go on. HL confirmed on July 20 that the truth star would acquire a “non-surgical outpatient process” to assist her lose roughly 125 kilos to achieve her aim weight of 150 kilos shortly after her seventeenth birthday, which falls on August 28. And regardless of the process normally being seen as a constructive step ahead in a single’s health and normal wellbeing, Mama June, 41, had no problem expressing her problem with the upcoming process.

“I’m supportive if that is one thing Alana desires to get, however I'd say she wants to attend till she’s 18 years outdated,” the  Mama June: Highway To Redemption lead instructed TMZon July 27. She additionally famous she was not conscious of her daughter’s plans earlier than the information broke to the general public. Alana and Mama June have had a notoriously tough relationship following Mame June’s drug and dependancy points. Earlier this 12 months, Alana’s older sister, Lauryn ‘Pumpkin’ Shannon, 22, was given full custody of her and was awarded $800 per thirty days in youngster assist from Mama June till Alana reaches the age of 18.

Alana Thompson Mama June
Alana Thompson plans to acquire weight reduction surgical procedure, simply as her mom did just a few years in the past (Photograph: BroadImage/Shutterstock)

Mama June could also be involved, although, on account of her familiarity with weight reduction surgical procedure. Between 2016 and 2018, she misplaced 300 kilos after present process gastric sleeve surgical procedure, breast augmentation, and pores and skin removing surgical procedure, which was documented on her present, Mama June: From To not Sizzling. Nevertheless, by Aug. 2018, Mama June confirmed how troublesome it's to maintain off the load after she admitted she had gained 50 kilos again. “You’ve received to like your self regardless of who you're,” she mentioned with a constructive perspective throughout an episode of her present. “I used to be 350 kilos to 150 kilos and now I’m again as much as 200 kilos. Individuals simply have to study who they're.” Sadly, Mama June was then denied bariatric revision surgical procedure within the July 22 episode of Highway to Restoration.

Alana spoke about her hesitation forward of the surgical procedure in a July 21 interview with Leisure Tonight. “I simply wanna guarantee that that is truly one thing I wanna do earlier than I simply go and do it,” she reasoned. “I wanna guarantee that it’s, like, not one thing that’s, like, gonna kill me. And I simply wanna ensure it’s one thing I truly wanna do earlier than I'm going and do it.”

She then defined why she thinks a weight reduction process is her best choice. “I do know for a truth I might get within the gymnasium and I do know for a truth I might food regimen and I do know for a truth I can do that to lose my weight,” she famous. “I’ve tried. I'll say I’ve tried, however the one factor with me is I've no motivation. I've no motivation to only preserve going to the gymnasium on daily basis. I've no motivation to maintain maintaining a healthy diet as a result of, like, I’m gonna eat what I believe is nice.”

Alana’s rep instructed HollywoodLife that the previous pageant queen goes by way of with the process alongside her boyfriend, 20-year-old Dralin Carswell. “It's not precise surgical procedure, it’s completed with a scope and is safer,” the rep defined. “Suture Sculpt Endoscopic Sleeve Is what her and Dralin are getting into for. They’ve each been reducing weight by way of altering their consuming habits and train they usually really feel this may assist them lose extra weight and preserve it off.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post