Comedian Lil Duval airlifted to a hospital in the Bahamas after he says a car crashed into his ATV

Comic Lil Duval needed to be airlifted to a neighborhood hospital after stepping into an accident whereas on his ATV within the Bahamas. 

On Tuesday, the comic instructed his followers he broke his leg after a automobile crashed into his ATV in a put up on Instagram.

"Any individual hit me in they automobile whereas i used to be on my 4 wheeler. Now my leg broke and that i gotta get flown over to Nassau and have surgical procedure," he captioned a clip that confirmed him being transferred to an plane as he laid in a gurney closely bandaged and searching pained. 

On Wednesday, the comic up to date his followers on his situation, saying he's not responding to calls as a result of he's nonetheless in a number of ache following the accident. 

"I recognize all people checking up on me however should you name and i do not choose up do not take it the incorrect manner. I am actually f** up and might't transfer cuz I am in a lot ache," he tweeted on Wednesday. 

Hours earlier than he posted concerning the accident, the comic posted that his ATV was not working to his Instagram tales.

The Florida-born comic, whose actual identify is Roland Powell, can be an actor and rapper who has been featured on songs with Snoop Dogg. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post