Candace Cameron Bure Posts Cryptic Message About ‘Trusting The Lord’ After JoJo Siwa’s Diss


A day after JoJo Siwa known as out Candace Cameron for being ‘impolite,’ the ‘Fuller Home’ star posted a message about leaning on her ‘rock’ for assist.

Candace Cameron Bureshouldn't be unafraid to share her religion – she lists herself as a “sister in Christ” on her Instagram bio. So, it’s unclear if the Bible verse she posted to her IG Story after JoJo Siwa known as her “the rudest celeb I’ve met” was in response to Jojo’s diss or simply Candace, 46, spreading the phrase. “Belief The Lord At all times,” learn the message shared by the Fuller Home alum, together with a word that it got here from Isaiah 26:4 within the Christian bible. “Belief within the LORD without end, for the LORD GOD is an eternal rock,” the quote goes, in line with BibleHub, relying on the Bible model.

Along with the quote, Candace shared a hyperlink to her look on a “Superstar Sport Evening” hosted by Christmas Is Not Cancelled, a “sequence of giving campaigns that includes family-friendly celebrities and neighborhood constructing.” She competed on “Group DARLINGS” with Lacey Chabert and Jen Lilley to go up towards “TEAM HUNKS,” aka Marcus Rosner, Trevor Donovan, and Kevin McGarry.

(Paul Zimmerman/Shutterstock)

It’s possible that Candace turned the opposite cheek following JoJo Siwa’s diss. Whereas partaking in a TikTok development, the 19-year-old Dance Mothers alum listed a few of her finest and worst encounters with celebs. When naming the “Rudest celeb I’ve met,” JoJo – with a mischievous look on her face –flashed a photograph of Candace. JoJo additionally stated that SpongeBob Squarepants was the celeb that did her “soiled,” hinting at her falling-out with Nickelodeon. In September 2021, she tweeted that the community “instructed me right this moment that I’m not allowed to carry out/add any of the songs from [The J Team, her movie musical] into my present. These are MY songs, MY voice, MY writing. Does this appear honest???”

Jojo additionally named her celeb crush — Zendaya — and that the “nicest” celeb she’s ever met is Miley Cyrus. JoJo has been vocal about her love for Miley, 29, prior to now, particularly the time she met her in March 2020. “Miley is the rationale why I’m doing what I’m doing right this moment,” wrote JoJo. “Since DAY 1, I’ve beloved her, she has been my inspiration since I used to be 2 years previous. … [Miley], you're a golden human and I’m so joyful that I met you, and also you have been so good! Thanks for being you, you turned my life round right this moment. I like you.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post