Venus Williams’ Boyfriend History: Everything To Know About Her Recent Relationships


Venus Williams has publicly dated thee males all through her profession. Learn extra about them right here.

Legendary athlete Venus Williams is usually considered among the best tennis gamers of all time. And whereas she is greater than profitable on the courtroom, she tends to maintain the standing of her love life on the down low.

Venus Williams
Venus Williams (Picture Press Company/NurPhoto/Shutterstock)

As of proper now, she has by no means been married and doesn't have kids. In an October interview with Cosmopolitan, the 42-year-old revealed that she enjoys her freedom and does let societal stress to calm down get to her.

“I've loads of buddies who don’t imagine me once I say that I like my life and I don’t need to change it for any cause. I’m not determined and so they don’t imagine me,” she advised the publication. “They are saying issues like, ‘You’re going to overlook your window.’ I’m like, ‘Please, loosen up. You would possibly really feel this fashion, however I don’t. I promise you I don’t.’”

Venus Williams
Venus Williams (Broadimage/Shutterstock)

Venus claims to be single as of 2021, in line with an Instagram Stay story. Nevertheless the Grand-Slam champion has had some steamy long-term relationships previously each out and in of the media’s eye. Though she was usually seen with fellow tennis participant Reilly Opeka, she shot down rumors that they have been courting in an Instagram story in 2021. However who has Venus actually been with? Hold studying to seek out out extra particulars.

Nicholas Hammond

Venus began courting millionaire Nicholas Hammond in 2017. Nicholas is 12 years Venus’ junior, and is an inheritor to a “huge communications empire,” which included magazines equivalent to TV Information and Seventeen.

Throughout their two-year relationship, the pair have been no strangers to PDA. They attended Venus’ sister Serena‘s marriage ceremony collectively, and have been photographed getting cozy whereas on a dinner date in December of 2017. “She’s head over heels for him” a supply advised The New York Each day Information when he accompanied her to the 2018 Australian Open matches. Though the 2 have been by no means engaged, Nicholas gave Venus a symbolic “friendship ring” to honor their dedication.

In the case of their break up in 2019, Web page Six reported that their age distinction performed an element. In accordance with the outlet, Venus was prepared for a wedding and household, whereas Nicholas was not on the identical web page.

Elio Pis

Venus began seeing Cuban mannequin Elio Pis when he was 24 and he or she was 32. They each labored collectively on her clothes line known as EleVen, and made their first public look as a pair in 2012 on the New York Grand Slam. There, they have been seen holding fingers and getting affectionate, in line with Folks. In March 2013, Venus and Elio obtained sizzling and heavy on her courtroom in Miami, through The Each day Mail. They ultimately break up in 2017, though they have been seen grabbing dinner collectively that yr, per Web page Six.

Venus Williams Hank Hank Kuehne
Venus Williams and Hank Kuehne (Chris O’Meara/AP/Shutterstock)

Hank Kuehne

Venus was romantically linked with pro-golfer Hank Kuehne from 2007 to 2010. Not a lot is understood concerning the nature of their relationship, nevertheless, The Each day Mail described their three-year bond as “critical” earlier than their break up. In 2011, Hank went on to marry a girl named Andy.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post