Millie Bobby Brown is setting the document straight about whether or not her iconic character, Eleven, created the Upside Down! SPOILERS!
Millie Bobby Brown virtually grew up in entrance of the world. The Stranger Issues star, 18, started enjoying Eleven when she was, effectively…11. And her character is completely pivotal. In actual fact, Eleven has so many mysterious powers that she wields so dramatically, that it’s led to a scorching debate amongst followers of the wildly standard sequence. Did youthful Eleven truly create the Upside Down –that terrifying alternate universe into which childhood good friend Will Byers (performed by Noah Schnapp) descended in Season 1?

In a brand new interview, Millie truly answered that query, straight up — together with another pivotal details about the extremely anticipated second quantity of Stranger Issues 4. Season 4, it seems, solutions loads of questions on her character, and when Selection requested the completed actress if it was “satisfying” to lastly have a lot revealed about Eleven and the Upside Down, she mentioned “after all” it was.

“I’ve had so many questions for years and years as to the place Eleven got here from, who she is,” she advised the publication within the interview, revealed June 17. “What have been Dr. Brenner’s [Matthew Modine] intentions? What are his intentions now? Is he nonetheless alive? However, , [series creators] the Duffer Brothers, they’re the one individuals on this world that know Stranger Issues higher than we do. I trusted that they'd all the time carry it house and reply everybody’s questions. So this season was the season that you're going to get all of these questions answered.”
Maybe most significantly — and right here is the most important spoiler — Millie flat-out gave away whether or not or not Eleven created the Upside Down. “Please assist settle a debate that I’m having with my colleagues: Did the Duffers inform you that Eleven created the Upside Down within the scene with Jamie’s character on the finish?” reporter Adam B Range requested. “They did inform me,” she responded. “She does. She opens the rift.”

Not a small feat, for a lady who would additionally go on to star in no fewer than 2 Godzilla films. However when pressed, Millie hesitated earlier than making up her thoughts. Range ventured a query as as to if the Upside Down was already there, or already existed, when Eleven opened it.
“That is too large of a debate for me to reply,” Millie initially mentioned. “I’m so apprehensive. I believe — no, no, no. I believe that the alternate universe was all the time there. That's all the time going to be beneath Hawkins. I simply suppose she has entry to it. I don’t suppose that she created the Upside Down. No, I believe that it was all the time there, I believe she simply created a gate to it which nobody might earlier than.”