Liam Payne Pictured Getting Cozy With Ex Danielle Peazer 9 Months After Split


Liam Payne, 28, was seen holding fingers together with his ex-girlfriend Danielle Peazer, 34, 9 months after he cut up together with his fiancé Maya Henry.

It appears like Liam Payne has moved on from his breakup. After splitting from his fiancé, mannequin Maya Henry, the previous One Route member was seen getting snuggly whereas leaving a celebration in London together with his ex, a dancer named Danielle Peazer. Within the photographs, the 2 have been noticed exiting the premises in the identical automobile collectively, through Web page Six.

Liam and Danielle met and began courting whereas they have been each auditioning for the X-Issue in 2010, and broke up two years later, citing schedule variations. Nevertheless, after 9 years, it seems as if the 2 have reconnected.

Liam Payne with Danielle Peazer
Liam Payne with Danielle Peazer (SplashNews.com)

The outing with Liam and Danielle comes after photographs have been leaked of Liam cuddling with Instagram mannequin Aliana Mawla. “Please cease sending me these photos of my fiancé wrapped round one other girl. This isn't me and it’s laborious sufficient figuring out this has occurred with out seeing it. Sufficient now,” his ex-fiancé Maya posted on her social media on Might 23.

Liam and Maya started their relationship in September of 2019, and later acquired engaged in August of 2020. They then referred to as issues off in June 2021.

Liam gave extra particulars about the breakup on The Diary of a CEO Youtube Sequence on June 7, 2022. “I’ve simply not been excellent at relationships,” he stated on the episode. “I do know what my sample is with relationships at this level. I’m simply not excellent at them. I must work on myself first earlier than I put myself onto anyone else. I simply wasn’t giving an excellent model of me and I didn’t admire or like me. I really feel higher out of it. I didn’t really feel good for doing what I did, but it surely needed to occur. It was what’s greatest for each of us,” the singer admitted.

Liam additionally admitted that he was the one who selected to finish the connection, noting that he was the supply of the difficulty. Since then, he has reported that he has been in remedy to work on himself. “I believe, for me, my life’s been so managed to some extent and it’s everyone else dictating [my] life,” Liam defined. “You get to some extent the place you need to take some management of your self. Till I began to try this, I used to be residing for everyone else. Nothing in my life was about serving myself and that put me in a nasty place.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post