Amber Heard Releases ‘Years’ Of Therapist’s Notes That She Says Prove Johnny Depp Abused Her


'Aquaman' magnificence Amber Heard launched years of therapist's notes that she says show Johnny Depp abused her. The notes had been revealed throughout an expansive post-trial interview.

Amber Heard isn’t backing down on her claims that ex-husband Johnny Depp abused her. The Rum Diary actress, 36, revealed in a 20-minute clip launched by NBC’s Dateline on Thursday that she launched years-worth of therapist’s notes detailing abusive acts she suffered by the hands of the Pirates of the Caribbean powerhouse, 58. In keeping with the clip, she handed over a “binder’s price” of notes that “represented years, years of real-time explanations of what was occurring,” courting all the way in which again to 2011. “There’s a binder price of years of notes courting again to 2011 from the very starting of my relationship that had been taken by my physician, who I used to be reporting the abuse to,” Heard stated.

Amber Heard in Virginia Court
Amber Heard seems in court docket in Virginia on June 1, 2022. (Shutterstock)

The notes, a few of which really seem onscreen, seem to include damning claims from 2012 that he “hit her, threw her towards a wall, and threatened to kill her.” The 20-minute clip is a part of a broader sit-down interview with Savannah Guthrie set to air in full on Dateline on Friday night, June 17. In the meantime, Johnny’s camp launched an announcement following the conclusion of his prolonged litigation towards the Aquaman co-star.

“It’s unlucky that whereas Johnny is trying to transfer ahead along with his life, the defendant and her group are again to repeating, reimagining and re-litigating issues which have already been determined by the Court docket and a verdict that was unanimously and unequivocally determined by the jury in Johnny’s favor,” a rep stated per the New York Submit.

Amber advised Savannah that she additionally desires to maneuver ahead, following Johnny’s devastating loss towards The Solar a UK court docket, his subsequent lack of a high-profile position within the Improbable Beasts franchise, and the Virginia defamation case towards her.  “I stay up for residing my life and I've an extended one, I hope, in entrance of me,” Amber stated. “And I'll proceed to stroll by way of this with my chin up.” Her camp has already introduced plans to enchantment the Virginia verdict.

Amber Heard & Johnny Depp
Amber Heard and Johnny Depp at a premiere for The Rum Diary. (Shutterstock)

Within the interview, Savannah appeared to problem Amber, asking her why a number of witnesses claimed she “instigated” violence with Johnny. “If you’re residing in violence and it turns into regular, as I testified to, you must adapt, you undertake methods to deal with it,” she stated. “If it meant, as I testified to, if it meant the distinction between a damaged nostril or a sore cheek, I might do it.” She added that she “received hit for a really very long time earlier than I even knew learn how to defend myself.”

Responding to the assertion that no person else got here ahead with allegations towards Johnny, Amber stated, “Look what occurred to me after I got here ahead. Would you?” And with out hesitation, she stated she stands by her phrase. “I do know what occurred to me,” she stated. “I’m right here as a survivor. To my dying day I'll stand by each phrase of my testimony.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post