'We have to make sure we can stand on our own two feet': Albanese opens up over PM prospects

Unique: Days out from election day opposition chief Anthony Albanese has admitted being Prime Minister "is a frightening prospect".
Campaigning in Perth, the Labor Chief mentioned he was "comfy we have left nothing on the sphere".
"I am glad I've accomplished every part I can to make us aggressive at worst, and hopefully have end result on Saturday," Albanese mentioned.
FULL COVERAGE: Federal Election 2022
In an unique pre-election interview with 9 Information the choice prime minister additionally spoke about his largest fear, post-covid restoration and his extra assertive media appearances.

Opposition Leader Anthony Albanese and 9News reporter Jonathon Kearsley
Opposition Chief Anthony Albanese and 9News reporter Jonathon Kearsley(9)

"I'm who I'm, I will at all times be Anthony Albanese who grew up in council housing," he mentioned.
As Australians face challenges over the price of residing and the financial system, and a extra assertive Beijing within the area, Albanese mentioned his single largest fear was vulnerabilities in provide chains.
"We've got to ensure we will stand on our personal two toes, it is these vulnerabilities which have been uncovered within the final couple of years that we actually want to deal with," Albanese mentioned.
Reflecting on a disastrous first week the place he did not know the unemployment charge or the reserve financial institution money charge on day one of many marketing campaign, Albanese added: "Look in life, you have to settle for your human, personal it and transfer on."
In simply days Australians will know who the following prime minister is.
When requested if he had dreamt of sleeping in The Lodge, Albanese replied: "I dream about getting eight hours sleep, it is a powerful marketing campaign, however I am match, I am more healthy than I've ever been."
Albanese additionally opened up on the assist of companion Jodie Haydon, who has been a daily on the marketing campaign path.
"Folks have warmed to her and it has been very constructive for me, having my son too," he added.
Watch the total interview above.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post