Teen Mom 2’s Leah Messer Calls Out ‘Mean’ Co-Stars After Kailyn Lowry Reunion Drama


Leah Messer is 'very disturbed' by this new preview for the 'Teen Mother 2' reunion, which reveals a few of her co-stars 'bullying' and 'disrespecting' her and Kailyn Lowry.

A seven-minute clip from the Teen Mother 2 reunion was launched on Could 16, and it has left collection star LeahMesser emotions very “disturbed”. Within the video shared by MTV, Leah is requested about her fractured friendship with co-star Kailyn Lowry, who selected to not attend the reunion in particular person attributable to her ongoing feud with Briana DeJesus. Leah tries to clarify why she and Kailyn don’t communicate as a lot as they used to, however Briana and JadeCline, who aren’t followers of Kailyn, barely let Leah say something. As an alternative, they only scoff at what Leah says and ask host Dr. Drew why they’re even talking about Kailyn if she selected to not be there.

Ashley Jones and Leah, who each worth their friendships with Kailyn, then stroll off set as a result of they refuse to speak about Kailyn behind her again, whereas Jade and Briana are being “disrespectful” in direction of her.

Leah went on to clarify this on Instagram, whereas additionally sharing her emotions on the matter, after the clip dropped on Monday afternoon. She deleted her first message, which you possibly can see right here, however then went onto write a for much longer one, which you'll see beneath.

“I’m very disturbed by the clip I noticed of the reunion airing tomorrow,” Leah stated in her prolonged message from her Instagram Tales. “By no means did I think about a present that was supposed to encourage younger ladies would flip into different ladies disrespecting, bullying/shaming & devaluing one another. My job on the TM2 reunion or once I’m capturing for MTV/Teen Mother 2/[Teen Mom Family Reunion] is to point out up, full my segments/scenes to gather my [money] & get again to my youngsters. THAT IS precisely what I'll proceed to do. I’m not being ‘managed’ by anybody or following anybody else’s lead. Questions that I'm requested throughout my segments – I'll at all times hold it 100 and reply them actually. I cannot tolerate disrespect on stage or ‘imply lady’ habits, particularly when somebody being mentioned is just not current to defend themselves.”

“I've three DAUGHTERS at residence the place feminine empowerment is one thing we consider in, even when you might not see eye to eye with one other girl. You by no means know when somebody could also be going by means of one thing they may not be talking on. I'll at all times empower and assist ladies,” she continued, earlier than explaining why she and Kailyn actually aren’t talking for the time being.

“My friendship with Kail has been rocky. To clear it up from my viewpoint.. I went to TMFR with the assist of everybody round me. After the 2 weeks of filming and studying loads about different casts by means of therapeutic actions and a life coach, I believed all of us left on the identical web page. An unlucky state of affairs occurred a number of weeks after being residence when I ‘favored’ an Instagram publish of Brianas-referencing self-growth. I used to be unaware on the time that a fat-shaming state of affairs had occurred between Briana and Kail. It needs to be identified that, I don’t and can by no means assist fats shaming or bullying in any method, form or type,” she wrote.

“This induced stress and harm emotions that I hope can in the future be resolved. I’m actually sick and uninterested in being introduced into this drama, having my kindness taken for weak spot or being put able to the place it appears as if I want to decide on somebody’s facet. After 12 years of filming I perceive what the present is meant to be about and am glad to share my story. I really feel like all of it's taking a twisted flip and it saddens me. Im going to proceed to handle mine and keep out the way in which. I’m going to talk on my private life experiences and the journey which all of you've got adopted through the years. Whereas I additionally want everybody of my coworkers one of the best shifting ahead,” she concluded.

Need extra? The reunion for Teen Mother2 airs Tuesday at 8pm on MTV.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post