Lizzo Is Getting Her Own HBO Max Documentary

"I am so excited I get to share and relive my journey," Lizzo mentioned.

A documentary about Lizzo is formally within the works, and actually, it’s “About Rattling Time.” The singer introduced the information on Wednesday on the Warner Bros. Discovery Upfront presentation at New York Metropolis’s Madison Sq. Backyard, and revealed that HBO Max will likely be taking over the yet-to-be titled challenge, which is about to reach this fall.

An official press launch concerning the forthcoming documentary says the movie will discover “the journey of a trailblazing celebrity who has turn out to be the motion the world desperately wanted simply by being herself. The HBO Max documentary shares the inspirational story behind her humble beginnings to her meteoric rise with an intimate look into the moments that formed her hard-earned rise to fame, success, love and worldwide stardom.”

Lizzo expressed her pleasure at attending to share her street to stardom together with her followers, in addition to the gratitude that she feels for with the ability to inform her story with the assistance of HBO Max. “Rising up I by no means dreamed I’d get to expertise the entire issues I’ve completed in my life, and I’m simply getting began. I’m so excited I get to share and relive my journey with my followers and HBO Max,” she mentioned in an announcement. “From ‘Cuz I Love You’ to my dramatic world tour, dropping and gaining love, and creating my new album Particular, y’all get to see the period of time, endurance, blood, sweat and tears that went into this course of. It takes 10 years to turn out to be an ‘in a single day success,’ and hopefully I can encourage different younger creatives to maintain going.”

Sarah Aubrey, head of unique content material at HBO Max added, “To get the prospect to work with somebody we've admired and adored for therefore lengthy is a dream come true. Lizzo’s formidable expertise has entertained and impressed tens of millions, and we're ecstatic to assist share her unbelievable journey.”

The untitled documentary is simply one of many many issues that Lizzo has on the horizon for 2022. She is about to launch Particular on July 15, and will likely be occurring a North American tour to help the album beginning on Sept. 23. The documentary additionally will even be the second streaming launch for Lizzo this yr, because it arrives a number of months after Lizzo’s Watch Out for the Large Grrrls, which premiered on March 25 through Prime Video.

This story first appeared on Billboard.com.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post